Reviews for The Doctor's Companion
ApprenticeofDoyle chapter 17 . 8/22/2014
Oh God, please please please update this, it is my absolute favorite.
Ghost Queen chapter 17 . 3/6/2014
Please update! I love the idea that Rory traveled with the Doctor first.
DoctorHunter chapter 17 . 11/27/2013
This is really good and I really hope you continue before the year ends my hope is crushed.
dragoncreators chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
i really like rory, he's truly is the most loyal boy who waited.
lilolemole chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Aww, that last line of the first chapter! So adorable :)
PhoenixLord05 chapter 17 . 12/9/2012
I like that Rory is the Doctor's companion and not Amy, I feel it's a much better story that way. You are good and this story is and Yoshi!
ZarazzzaStar chapter 8 . 9/11/2012
Buffy. I adore Buffy! ) Love it as much as Rory.
And I love this story much, but you know, I was expecting you to write some Doctor/Rory thing. I don't hate Amy like a lot of people do, bute Doctor x Rory would be really nice, they are my OTP after all )
ZarazzzaStar chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
I love how it started. Great idea, you know.
Rory is amazing. I think, I'm still watching the show becouse of him.
TeamDean79 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH but just one thing. The Doctor never told Rory that his name is the Doctor. I don't think he did, anyway. You might want to fix that, unless you did it on purpose.
Tipear chapter 17 . 7/19/2012
Yay for Rory and the Doctor BFFs! You are so right, Rory would have been a better main companion, he's brilliant. As is your story. In this chapter I liked the last few sentences, that Rory loves the Doctor a bit more than Amy. It's incredibly sweet! 3
The-Bowtie-And-The-Fez chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Awe! Rory wanted to be a doctor because of THE doctor...thats so cute!
quoththeraven5 chapter 17 . 7/8/2012
this story is sooooooooooooooooooooo good! I LOVE it! It is absolutely brilliant, and I love the concept. (and the pounding in his head, can't wait for that to be explained ;) )
quoththeraven5 chapter 5 . 7/8/2012
I really liked that Rory pressed protest! I can see him doing that! Loving the story! :)
darkestboy chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
I am really enjoying this. I like that you're giving an original slant to the episodes and not just parroting back the dialogue that is often seen in a lot of these alt-type of stories. Great job.
Laughy-Taffy the Grape chapter 17 . 7/2/2012
So, things are a little different. What's going to happen in the Day of the Moon, I wonder?