Reviews for Unlikely Bedfellows
HelloRoxy chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Your creativity paid off! This is such an interesting pairing and there's not enough fics around to read. Loved all of it.
LaCoquette chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Sighs dreamily, i haven't read a Yaoi this good and satisfying in a long time, smolderingly intense and sexy, nothing hotter than a frail and delicate uke Kurama and a gentle Toguro seme. You've made me a convert to this pairing, i 'd love to see more of this.
Asylum insanity chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
I've never once heard anyone do this pairing and I think you did a magnificent job! Keep on writing!
BlAcKhEaRt2071 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
OMG! its soooo weird! but it was even more graphic then the hiei/kurama fanfic! i just absolutely love how deep the descriptions are! :D its amazing! these type of stories are so addicting... XD :D
xPorcelain Lolitax chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Oh my goodness! That was amazing! Simply amazing! Every story I've ever read with this couple was non-con, and I never thought it could work otherwise, but you pulled it off very well.

I got some crazy shivers reading this. Had to take a break, if you know what I mean ;)
Sekah chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
*squeaks pitifully*

I - I just...

I cannnnn't oh God it was so good and I was practically salivating at parts of it and there is so much jelly inside me for your delicious powers of description and . . . ! Good lord. Good lord.

You keep doin' what you doin'.
BlueUtopiah chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
Oh. Oh my. That was ridiculously hot. And you know what I like about your writing? You do thinkgs that I don't see in other fanfic, you're goddayum creative. Love your fics.
starchilds chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Kurama will do anything to protect his mother. Stirking a deal with Toguro would send the strongest message. Cautious at the fee he is surprised to find a tender and thoughful lover. Both got more than they expected. The sex was so intense and burning with blazing heat. So very HOT! Thanks, Starchilds
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
hot .. hot ..! :O amazing job with the lemon, especially with a pairing i don't normally expect
pink domo chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
This story is freakn amazing :D It was super sexy and you’re a fantastic writer. I hope you write some more stories about Kurama. xoxoxo
LordOfTheWest chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Well, that certainly wasn't something I was expecting, however it was very good! Kinda makes me want to know more of what Toguro is thinking and such, and even Kurama. I hope to read some more stories from you soon!