Reviews for Math skills
KATELYN chapter 3 . 8/4/2013
ITS REALLY NICE BT U SHUD REALY ADD N COMPLETE DIS STORI
Sarah chapter 3 . 2/4/2012
I wanted to throw a little comment out there about how much I was enjoying this story, along with the rest of your "Magic" stories, which I have been rereading to get my Magic fic fix. I miss seeing your updates, as they would be brighteners to my weeks. You write these two so well. I want to see how Daniel explains himself with Julie and Victor being protective of Maggie. Please update soon?
Stelena-Beautiful chapter 3 . 1/24/2012
I love this fic. Please update soon!
eternal vampire chapter 3 . 12/31/2011
You made me smile and laugh as far as i am concerned that is a great gift . Great chapter I love it when Julie is in the scene with them. You have Susan Hayes down pat. I can imagine her saying these things. I hope you have a terrific new year and keep the Magic going. Good night.
Sarah chapter 3 . 12/31/2011
This was another wonderful update. I loved the conversation about how comfortable Victor's lap is (LOL), all of Victor's nicknames, as well as Victor's insight into why Daniel desperately wants to be part of the Horton family. But, my favorite part was how Victor and Julie closed ranks around Maggie when Daniel arrived. That totally rings true for Victor and Julie to do that, because Maggie is very important to both of them. I also like the cliffhanger you left the chapter in. Very nice. I'm patiently awaiting the next update to see how he explains himself. Please try to update soon. ;)
eternal vampire chapter 2 . 12/18/2011
I love the scene with Melanie and Maggie, they were always close and they shouldn't let one little word (grandma) get in the way. Take care.
Sarah chapter 2 . 12/17/2011
Yay! An update! What a wonderful way to end my Saturday. This wss a great chapter. My favorite part was the line about what they would tell Julie for interrupting their "boxers and bed" time together. LOL. I also loved the conversation between Maggie and Victor about Brady being "their" son. That was sweet, and so true. I am curious about why Daniel overrode the first set of DNA results. I'm really liking this story a lot, and am excited to see what you come up with next. Please update soon!
Stelena-Beautiful chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Please, please update. I really hate Daniel being Maggie's son! I really do. He is a loathsome character. Why is he lying though? Hurry back and tell us lol
Sarah chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
As always, you know exactly how to write Maggie and Victor. This is a great start, and how I would love to see the story on the show play out. I love it when you have Victor being a "distraction" for Maggie. So sweet and cute. More, please?
eternal vampire chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Great start. I hope it goes that well when Maggie finds out in the story line. Can't wait for more. I'm happy Suzanne Rogers finally but they have messed way too much with history. They knew way before 81 that Mickey was sterile, why would Maggie have her eggs harvested hoping to have a baby with Mickey?

And Victor didn't even know any one in the family at the time? anyway, as always looking forward to more of your great stories. Take care