Reviews for The Ranger Unmasked
Deleted11152015 chapter 21 . 6/30/2012
"Most gracious Lord Elrond," he said through a curtain of golden hair. "I ask your permission to make a humble proposition."
this is going to be interesting!
I've been at camp, so I just got to reading a bunch of chapters now- you make me interested! Now I'm curious if Adrian is even human- this is getting really interesting.
And for those who read my review- READ THIS STORY! It's the best Legomance I've read yet.
Cretha Loesing
Elf from Downunder chapter 21 . 6/26/2012
Adrian and Legolas seem like they'll never become friends at this rate.

I wonder if Elrond will make BOTH of them still travel with the Fellowship in order to get along. ;)
Elf from Downunder chapter 20 . 6/24/2012
Yes, isn't Adrian so infuriating? But I think he has a scarred past ... something that makes him the way he is.

I wonder if the elleth in this chapter will appear in more chapters ...

Update soon!
Elleth of Hidden Lore chapter 20 . 6/24/2012
Okay so this story has gotten me curious and I want to follow it. I saw that it said romance on the presentation but I am not sure if it means Legolas and the ranger. He is a man right? But Legolas was interested in that elleth before so I don't know. I personally don't favor slash much but I want to know what happens so I'm following :)
Elf from Downunder chapter 19 . 6/24/2012
I have a feeling that Adrian will surprise Legolas :) I wonder how this competition will turn out, and how the Fellowship will react!
haku chapter 9 . 6/24/2012
hmm i can tell a lady that fancies legolas wrote this - i will say it does make him sound a bit...ummm...full of himself. but he does have awesome hair XD
Elf from Downunder chapter 18 . 5/29/2012
The ending was so unexpected! I wonder how it'll turn out? Good luck with the updating (and studying)! ;)
Deleted11152015 chapter 18 . 5/28/2012
This is hilarious, I can't wait for the outcome.

Elf from Downunder chapter 17 . 4/27/2012
Ohhh ... this is getting interesting! Please continue! :)

I wonder who Adrian really is?
Deleted11152015 chapter 17 . 4/26/2012

Love interest!

It's getting interesting... I like it!
Deleted11152015 chapter 16 . 4/23/2012
I like your story...

However, on one note (there is no need to correct this if you don't want to) is dork a Lotr-appropriate word?

Nevermind, on second thoughts, it would be hard to replace that.

However here are some ideas:

Cad (player/two-timer guy)

Coxcombe (guy who's stuck-up)

Here's the Website I got it fro : / / . / ? There's a lot of them on there.
JustBlossom chapter 16 . 4/23/2012
This is an interesting story so far... I'm thinking that this 'Adrian' fella is actually a girl... but I'm hoping this won't turn into a romance. My one problem is that Legolas is majorly OOC. He's way too vain, bratty and pretty stupid. And he seems to have anger issues. All of those traits are not like Legolas at all, and that's kind of annoying. And then Adrian is a total jerk. If Adrian really is a she, than I guess you were going for opposites attract (Legolas' extreme handsomeness and suaveness Adrian(na)'s extreme ugliness and gruffness)

But maybe I'm totally wrong about the Adrian(na) thing. :P But either way, although Adrian isn't a Mary Sue, he seems to be tipping off the opposite end of the scale. He's SO unlikeable I really couldn't care less for what happens to him. Which is not a thing you want your readers to feel. I'm starting to feel the same way about uber-OOC Legolas.

I suggest you give Adrian some decent characteristics and clean up Legolas' OOCness. Oh, and make the chapters longer. It's kind of pointless and frustrating when they're only 200 words long.

Okay, that was a lot of criticism, so I hope you aren't offended. Whatever you do, don't give up! Just keep writing and you will get better! Good luck!
Elf from Downunder chapter 16 . 4/23/2012
Yay! Legolas' back! Or is he? ;) I loved the ending!

the "Aren't you happy to see me?" line from ... Adrian?

Update soon!
Elf from Downunder chapter 15 . 4/16/2012
Awesome as chapter! Great description of the night sky!

Don't we just love Legolas? Let's see how he can pull himself together!

Can't wait until you update!
Deleted11152015 chapter 15 . 4/15/2012
Adrian's making him lose it. ;)