Reviews for Paradise
Saphire chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Alahsvqkhwbdne this was beautiful i can't even- i want more!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
that's sad... It took me about to the end of the fic to realize this was based on the song "Paradise" -by Phil Vassar.
kazuhiko.mai chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
what a beautiful story, i can't wait for the next chap and i hope you never abandon this story. four of them plus kyubi is soo sweet ! :D
thanks for a beautiful story !
ao-mido chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
ooh poor me! just find this amazing story now...its so beautiful! i can feel my heart full of love when i read this,so beautiful! realy2 love this
Nique13 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
This was so cute!
yuri lowell chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
omg love this story please expand on this more. right my top fanfic stroies are yours and TsukinoYue love ItaXDei
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Awwwww super cute! I love how sasuke and naruto are the kids.
M1th chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
I could have reviewed earlier but I was too lazy. I don't like this story because it's just too sweet/perfect for a couple like Itachi/Deidara.

Also, since Sasuke and Naruto are the kids, we'll never have sasunaru unless it's incest. :P

Other one-shot was much better.
Nivell chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
OMG soo adorable! Could you write more of this cute family?
Sapphyah30 chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
amazing was not expecting that but it was cool that naruto and sasuke were theyre kids it was funny and well written

my fave part is : Im a big boy now I can make Peanut butter and jelly

i laughed so bad at that
dont bother nameread comment chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
there isn't a word that can describe this cuteness !

this story made my day!
Jinxed22 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Aww! So cute, this story is really enspiring to read, awesome work! Well done!
barajou459 chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
I can't believe how you made Deidara such a caring mother! And loved how you described little Sasuke and Naruto
Alexandra is not a ninja chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Kawaii!
Ofeliarage chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Aww such a sweet story but...that means Naru-dobe & Sasu-teme can't get together in the future.

Naruto & Sasuke Chibi's are the cutest things ever!