Reviews for The Trip Down the Memory Lane
please please update again soon.. such a lovely story..
talia225 chapter 1 . 9/28
U need to update! I want to read more
I'm so happy you're updating this fic, it's a great fic, I re-read it and despite the fact that I think they're really really slow putting the pieces together I really enjoyed it and want to see how this unfold with chris knowing that they know
Please *.*
QOP chapter 15 . 8/31
Why did Chris leave? It's what he wanted: for them to know the truth and believe him
riptide.nightshade chapter 15 . 8/25
Thanks for the update! It's been so long. Though Chris's reaction wasn't what I expected.
tammy henson chapter 15 . 8/25
Please please update soon
doremishine itsuko chapter 15 . 8/24
I'm glad you are alive read the entire story again cuz I sincerely didn't remember so I hope you continue updating
Best wishes to you
MONEBUDDHA chapter 15 . 8/24
A mess? It's more than that. Good job! Can't wait to read more.
milly chapter 15 . 8/21
Please please please * .*
quicksilver123 chapter 15 . 7/3
Love this story please update soon thanks x
please :)
clanderson3675 chapter 15 . 5/18
Hurry and continue it's been a year since you updated, so hurry it up would you?, I can't hurry because I'm stuck on a climax point. I have no idea how to continue.
clanderson3675 chapter 13 . 5/18
You're in england aren't you? Figured brits would take school more seriously than Americans. Why do I say brits, because of the initials "GCSEs" are only in the uk and europe i would expect. not sure about the other countries over there, but figured as much. Good, writing though but most people would prefer good stories to be completed, but it appears than on fanfiction, good charmed stories are always left hanging while the bad ones are completed, such a shame, i know my charmed story isn't completed, but I reached the turning point or should I say chris's 14 birthday technically,but that was a climax, i don't know how to continue on from there.
mollyfrazier93 chapter 15 . 4/25
I really wish you had finished this story! So great!