Reviews for The Trip Down the Memory Lane
J chapter 15 . 6/24
Hey still here! Or newly here? I dunno, every couple of years or so my interest in Charmed gets reawakened, and I think I had read parts of this before, but I'm not terribly sure... Anyways, this was really good. I liked the way the girls went through Chris's memories and how long it took them to figure out who he was; they really were in a fair bit of denial, aren't they? I think it totally fits though! ANd PIPER being the one who warns Chris not to say anything, Paige is totally right about how ironic it is, though I see her point. Anyways, looking forwards to more when you get to it! Good luck with the novel and college!
Syriel1 chapter 15 . 6/8
j'adore, vivement la suite . bises
ShadowWriter33 chapter 15 . 5/28
Hey, I really like this story, I can't wait to see what happens next!
lilyflower101 chapter 15 . 5/23
Ooh, you guys are in trouble
I love this story!
Need more please
I'm so curious to see them interact with Chris now. Please update!
sexy Seren chapter 15 . 4/19
Update it soon
AJ Granger chapter 15 . 4/15
That was a lot of memories, and these four have got to be the biggest idiots out there to never figure out based on these memories that Chris is Piper and Leo's son. Having to essentially be told after all that was crazy. Looking forward to what happens next since there will definitely be fall out based on what they now know. And poor Wyatt to be stranded as a toddler.
y0.y0 chapter 15 . 4/4
Oh my God! I can't believe you're back. I squealed from happiness so hard I woke up my dog and he started barking at me. God, last time I wrote a review on this fic I had a cat. I miss him :( Anyway, so glad you're back. It feels like time-travelling years into the past.
missnana222 chapter 15 . 4/3
When you'll up date ?
brendafay chapter 15 . 4/1
more please
IWantColoredRain chapter 15 . 3/25
No problem, glad you're back. Update soon if you can please.
Chris's Adorer chapter 15 . 3/23
Hi Kagome,

welcome back and thanks for going on with that story. I'd been wondering but I'm glad you're back.
As for the story: Yeah, who knows that Piper is responsible for Chris's secret life in the past. lol And I wonder how Chris will react to his now unknown secrets? I have to reread, I think.

Greetings
Rosalie end jacob chapter 15 . 3/22
excelente historia la verdad es que me encanta leer historias de chris y cole