Reviews for Insomnia
Guest chapter 7 . 12/26/2015
Don't know if you'll ever check this, but your writing quality is almost professional. You're level of detail, your word choice... It's amazing. Absolutely amazing. Great job, and keep writing!
Salinedreamsxena chapter 4 . 6/4/2012
I was liking the fanfiction up until the discovery of Sam not sleeping for a week. He'd either be dead, comatose, or facing massive hallucinations if he hadn't sleep in that long. The way you have him acting is how he might be if he hadn't sleep in one or two days and was on uppers.
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 4 . 4/13/2012
Good lord, honey! This is heartbreaking! Poor Sam! Probably should have figured Dean would somehow be at the center of everything because they're so close, but... Wow. Knocked my socks off with that.

Bobby suggesting alcohol somehow seemed very in character. I love how that played out - that he'd been drinking himself stupid and losing sleep trying to bring Dean back.

*sigh* Can't help it...have to go here...the image of him stripping to his tshirt and boxers makes me wanna crawl in bed with Sam and physically ensure he gets a good night's sleep. Probably would've involved locking Dean out for the night... *wink*

Such emotion... Looking forward to the rest!
BonanzaRocks chapter 6 . 3/27/2012
YAY! Loved this chapter :) Can't wait for what is to come!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 6 . 3/23/2012
Very good chapter!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 5 . 3/10/2012
Holy cats! Great chapter!
ElizaT chapter 5 . 3/10/2012
SIMPLESMENTE, AMEI!

rsrsrs... amei o novo final no capitulo 4, amei esse capítulo, e pelo jeito, tudo está caminhando pra ficar cada vez melhor!

Eu sinto muito pela sua madrasta, nem sei o que faria na sua situação, mas desejo força, ok?

Beijos!
ElizaT chapter 4 . 3/1/2012
Finalmente dormiu... rsrsrs

Foi muito malvado da parte de sam dizer aquilo a Dean, que ele ficaava gritando a noite toda... )

parabéns, e já estou à espera do próximo capítulo! beijos!
BlackIceWitch chapter 3 . 2/22/2012
SLEEPING PILLS SAM! One or two nights max.

God, my heart stopped when he dented the Impala. Great descriptions, great Bobby dialogue! Can't imagine what's going to happen next so great tension building :)
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 3 . 2/18/2012
Yikes! Sam'll get in trouble if he wrecks Dean's baby... And he's lucky that's all the damage he did...

Yay for Bobby taking control! Dying to know what's making Sam act this way...
Heatherlina chapter 3 . 2/13/2012
Wow, Sam is getting out of control. Thank god the accident was just a fender bender and not something worse. Here's to hoping Bobby can help them figure out what's going on. Or else the Impala may not make it through this.

Nice work with the brothers fighting. It was bound to happen, right?
Woman of Letters chapter 3 . 2/12/2012
At some point I knew he'd crash that car. Lucky it was in the parking lot and not in some accident on the road. Sam ought to know better than to drive when he's that sleep-deprived!

The fist fight between the brothers was fun - and Bobby's reaction was too. Loved the line should I say it in Spanish, and how they stared at him like that! Can't wait to see how Bobby handles this...
Woman of Letters chapter 2 . 2/12/2012
I like the way you carry through the problem of Sam not sleeping here. They go on what should be a simple hunt, and Sam's so tired he zones out at a critical moment. Yet he's not telling Dean he can't sleep at all. Not good...

Very well done. I liked the way Dean's reacting here. It feels very in character.
ElizaT chapter 3 . 2/11/2012
Eu fiquei tão feliz quando vi "insonia" no topo da lista de atualizados! rsrs... já estava a pensar em pressionar um pouco mais você! )

Eu gosto do jeito como você escreve, meus parabéns )

e parece que a verdadeira "guerra" vai começar no próximo capítulo, certo?
Wynefred chapter 3 . 2/11/2012
Wow, Sam really needs to get some sleep! Emotions are really running high right now. Hope Bobby is able to beat some sense into them!