Reviews for Learning how to live and to breathe
jwstahle chapter 12 . 3/19
I love this story a lot. I was just wondering what is the age difference between Leon and Arthur?
The Power Of Names chapter 18 . 12/5/2014
This was good.
The Power Of Names chapter 12 . 12/5/2014
I always loved Leon as a character. He's downplayed so much, but then people can see bits that make them write him like this. It's wonderful. On with the story now.
SerialBookworm55 chapter 2 . 12/4/2013
this story is pretty good and I know that it will get even better as the plot line thickens, could be a little longer with the chapters but an awesome storyline
YaoiIsMyDrug.23 chapter 18 . 10/22/2012
awww
Maxylicious chapter 10 . 10/21/2012
I hope you dont mind critiquing as part of the reviews but something bugged me that I had to mention: Merlin has been extremely "sheltered" and didn't even know what an apple or strawberry was, but he is able to use big words like condescending and supercilious when he was telling off Arthur?. I doubt Valiant had a dictionary handy wherever he was keeping Merlin *shrug*
bradlinemrys1 chapter 15 . 8/26/2012
this was a very tear jerking chapter. i cried a bit haha, but it was very good. on to the next!
Freddiefan2016 chapter 17 . 8/9/2012
This was the greatest story I have ever read. It was amazing how well written this was. So well written that this was the only story in my life to bring tears to my eyes.
Sharon T chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Sequel please, your story was wonderful
Sharon T chapter 17 . 8/7/2012
Good story
Flight of Heaven chapter 18 . 8/7/2012
I think you should with the first idea. This story was really amazing and there were times i just wanted to reach for tissues because it was so sad and heartbreaking.
RavenKyraAzlynMasen chapter 18 . 8/6/2012
Personally I like option 1 better, it promises to be more likable and with less chance of sorrow on us readers' parts (by the sound of the 2nd one it seems like Merlin will get raped again and I know I'm not the only one thinking it might be Arthur who does the raping, though I could be wrong). But if you are truly torn between the two, write them both :)

Azlyn
sophiahitachiin chapter 18 . 8/6/2012
I like story # 2 .
Luka Knight chapter 18 . 8/5/2012
I realy, really would like to read the mpreg one please. ;D
RebelAngel91210 chapter 18 . 8/5/2012