Reviews for The Plan Of Action
spk chapter 1 . 6/12
Such a unique idea...really enjoyed it! :)
thebetawholived chapter 1 . 3/30
Introducing a very different, and much more plausible, Alastor Moody!

The donkey hair was a distinct touch with his ensemble. I think it should start a fashion trend.

Great one-shot!
Trahald of Uru chapter 1 . 3/9
I've seen worse grammar from native English speakers. Until you told at the end, I didn't know you weren't one. Quite refreshing on this site.

Also, a very fun plot. Yet another disappointing thing about the last three books brilliantly addressed. And by RESPONSIBLE ADULTS to boot! Would love to see a second chapter to wrap this up completely (hint hint).
Shadowdog11 chapter 1 . 8/24/2016
Something about Lucius being tortured makes me so happy... I liked your story. A little more of what was up with Harry would've been cool but whatever
Dcreature chapter 1 . 7/5/2016
Interesting one-shot. And for your first longer fic in a foreign language it's quite good. There are some mistakes that seem to recur in all your other fics too. Like using 'v' instead of 'w' (i.e. last scene, first paragraph: "That didn't _lover_ his state of [...]", what lover? It took me some moments to realise you meant "lower" xD)
Nice first try.
dc
senawario chapter 1 . 2/28/2016
very nicely done but it was too short. I wish we could have seen Dumbles come down a bit, in some way, and of course anything good happening to Fudge leaves me somewhat annoyed.

And your English is pretty damn good - in fact if it weren't for your AN I would not have guessed. It's way way better than so many others here for whom it is a first language, if you ask me. Kudos!
Diddleymaz chapter 1 . 2/9/2016
Very entertaining
bellachaos chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
Although there were a few errors, the spelling and grammar were actually quite good for a non-native user of the language. I assure you, my second language is much worse than your English.
Marj123 chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
A most enjoyable story (and with perfectly acceptable spelling and grammar.)
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
Superb! Love it! I agree Moody was a man of action.
Hahukum Konn chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Nice twist involving Mad-Eye :D
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Great short story and made a great deal of sense in how Moody really would have acted after his release. Thanks for sharing!
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
I always felt that Rowling didn't do Moody a justice. I mean, 'Seven Potters'? I don't see any reasonable man agreeing to this, or keeping Mundungus as a part of evacuation team.
Didget chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
I like this story, it really fun and seems far more in Moody's character.
the only mistake I noticed was you spell money as monies. Money is the singular and plural, it doesn't need an s on the end.
The Dark One Rising chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
I didn't spot any blatantly obvious mistakes of grammar or spelling. It was a good read. It was compelling, and it made me think. I'm glad someone finally decided to write something like this.