Reviews for The Plan Of Action
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2017
Not bad at all. Short and sweet, but without abandoning plot entirely.

Some editing might improve it, but only slightly. On that subject, the endnote apologies seem overstated since the typical stories on this site from authors profiled in native English-speaking countries seem to be more in need of editing than this story. ;-)
spk chapter 1 . 6/12/2017
Such a unique idea...really enjoyed it! :)
thebetawholived chapter 1 . 3/30/2017
Introducing a very different, and much more plausible, Alastor Moody!

The donkey hair was a distinct touch with his ensemble. I think it should start a fashion trend.

Great one-shot!
Trahald of Uru chapter 1 . 3/9/2017
I've seen worse grammar from native English speakers. Until you told at the end, I didn't know you weren't one. Quite refreshing on this site.

Also, a very fun plot. Yet another disappointing thing about the last three books brilliantly addressed. And by RESPONSIBLE ADULTS to boot! Would love to see a second chapter to wrap this up completely (hint hint).
Shadowdog11 chapter 1 . 8/24/2016
Something about Lucius being tortured makes me so happy... I liked your story. A little more of what was up with Harry would've been cool but whatever
Dcreature chapter 1 . 7/5/2016
Interesting one-shot. And for your first longer fic in a foreign language it's quite good. There are some mistakes that seem to recur in all your other fics too. Like using 'v' instead of 'w' (i.e. last scene, first paragraph: "That didn't _lover_ his state of [...]", what lover? It took me some moments to realise you meant "lower" xD)
Nice first try.
dc
senawario chapter 1 . 2/28/2016
very nicely done but it was too short. I wish we could have seen Dumbles come down a bit, in some way, and of course anything good happening to Fudge leaves me somewhat annoyed.

And your English is pretty damn good - in fact if it weren't for your AN I would not have guessed. It's way way better than so many others here for whom it is a first language, if you ask me. Kudos!
Diddleymaz chapter 1 . 2/9/2016
Very entertaining
bellachaos chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
Although there were a few errors, the spelling and grammar were actually quite good for a non-native user of the language. I assure you, my second language is much worse than your English.
Marj123 chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
A most enjoyable story (and with perfectly acceptable spelling and grammar.)
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
Superb! Love it! I agree Moody was a man of action.
Hahukum Konn chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Nice twist involving Mad-Eye :D
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Great short story and made a great deal of sense in how Moody really would have acted after his release. Thanks for sharing!
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
I always felt that Rowling didn't do Moody a justice. I mean, 'Seven Potters'? I don't see any reasonable man agreeing to this, or keeping Mundungus as a part of evacuation team.
Didget chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
I like this story, it really fun and seems far more in Moody's character.
the only mistake I noticed was you spell money as monies. Money is the singular and plural, it doesn't need an s on the end.