Reviews for The Plan Of Action
K chapter 1 . 5/1/2021
An interesting and rather enjoyable story.
SilverMidas chapter 1 . 11/7/2020
Awesome story
Zile0 chapter 1 . 9/6/2020
Well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2020
A good story, if not some problems with the use of articles in your grammar. I also have a small problem with Malfoys supposed seats on the Wizengamot. In the book, Malfoy was loitering outside Harrys hearing of the full Wizengamot, therefore he was not a member. Anyhow, just thought I'd write a review.
mworth1019 chapter 1 . 12/25/2019
very nice story, well done
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 7/25/2018
Moody and Sirius work pretty well together! I love how they got rid of Lucius, who really is a scummy creep. I notice it didn't take Moody forever to get Sirius freed, either.

I appreciated Amelia's common sense and willingness to come up with a way for Harry to fulfill the spirit of the prophecy while doing her best to keep him out of the actual fighting. In doing so, she proved why she, rather than "second chance man" Dumbledore, is the better one to lead the war. Like Moody, she has a practical, common sense side. Dumbledore's plans for Harry's role in the war were ridiculous.

Now, if they can just keep Dumbledore occupied and out of the way, maybe the new, smarter forces can finish the war, take down Voldemort, and get on with the business of living.

Thanks for a fun story.
Smutley Do-Wrong chapter 1 . 2/20/2018
Large percentage of you non native English authors_, make a mockery of the educational systems of native English writers.

Not flawless, but your stories far better English than the works of most native English authors here.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2017
Not bad at all. Short and sweet, but without abandoning plot entirely.

Some editing might improve it, but only slightly. On that subject, the endnote apologies seem overstated since the typical stories on this site from authors profiled in native English-speaking countries seem to be more in need of editing than this story. ;-)
spk chapter 1 . 6/12/2017
Such a unique idea...really enjoyed it! :)
thebetawholived chapter 1 . 3/30/2017
Introducing a very different, and much more plausible, Alastor Moody!

The donkey hair was a distinct touch with his ensemble. I think it should start a fashion trend.

Great one-shot!
Trahald of Uru chapter 1 . 3/9/2017
I've seen worse grammar from native English speakers. Until you told at the end, I didn't know you weren't one. Quite refreshing on this site.

Also, a very fun plot. Yet another disappointing thing about the last three books brilliantly addressed. And by RESPONSIBLE ADULTS to boot! Would love to see a second chapter to wrap this up completely (hint hint).
Shadowdog11 chapter 1 . 8/24/2016
Something about Lucius being tortured makes me so happy... I liked your story. A little more of what was up with Harry would've been cool but whatever
Dcreature chapter 1 . 7/5/2016
Interesting one-shot. And for your first longer fic in a foreign language it's quite good. There are some mistakes that seem to recur in all your other fics too. Like using 'v' instead of 'w' (i.e. last scene, first paragraph: "That didn't _lover_ his state of [...]", what lover? It took me some moments to realise you meant "lower" xD)
Nice first try.
dc
senawario chapter 1 . 2/28/2016
very nicely done but it was too short. I wish we could have seen Dumbles come down a bit, in some way, and of course anything good happening to Fudge leaves me somewhat annoyed.

And your English is pretty damn good - in fact if it weren't for your AN I would not have guessed. It's way way better than so many others here for whom it is a first language, if you ask me. Kudos!
Diddleymaz chapter 1 . 2/9/2016