Reviews for The Plan Of Action
Hahukum Konn chapter 1 . 4/14
Nice twist involving Mad-Eye :D
ILikeComps chapter 1 . 3/29
Great short story and made a great deal of sense in how Moody really would have acted after his release. Thanks for sharing!
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 1/25
I always felt that Rowling didn't do Moody a justice. I mean, 'Seven Potters'? I don't see any reasonable man agreeing to this, or keeping Mundungus as a part of evacuation team.
Didget chapter 1 . 1/16
I like this story, it really fun and seems far more in Moody's character.
the only mistake I noticed was you spell money as monies. Money is the singular and plural, it doesn't need an s on the end.
The Dark One Rising chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
I didn't spot any blatantly obvious mistakes of grammar or spelling. It was a good read. It was compelling, and it made me think. I'm glad someone finally decided to write something like this.
slmncpm chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
i love this story. *smiles and hands you scones*
supernlp chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Superb story! Wish some of this happened in canon.. but hey, that's why we have fanfiction! Loved it!
Hurin3 chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Well done. I enjoyed your ruthless little story, and your Army of One as well.

There wasn't anything here that clued me that you aren't a native English speaker until I saw your A/N.

Thanks for writing!
Majerus chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Right off the bat you've got me hooked, Mad-Eye is perfect, the whole "Voldemort was a respectable opponent, and he was doing everything in his power to gain his goals. That kind of ruthlessness was something Mad Eye could relate to, as it was pretty much what he himself would have done, if his goals were the same." is pure gold, Awesome!

"
...while scratching his new wig made of transfigured donkey hair. He had magically removed all hair from his body; lets see how the next Death Eater who thinks it would be a good idea to impersonate Moody with polyjuice will like the not so well known side effects of using the potion with animal hair.
"
LMAO! Awesome!

Very nicely done, most definitely a great 'side story', not concluding the battles or granting super powers to Harry et al, but just good old fashioned subterfuge and manipulation - by the Good Guys this time :)
M
V. L. Crawford chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
This was so cool.
atymer chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Much better outcome for Moody instead of kissing Dumpy's robes. Ridiculous plans abounded in canon and it drove me nuts. Dumpy was a politician and shouldn't have been allowed to empty trash let alone fight a war.
Just one way it could have been without all the death and mayhem escalating to the point of wiping out wizarding Britain period.
makotomakoto chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
I never understood why Moody would blindly trust Dumbledore. Would a paranoid man like that trust Dumbledore who “didn’t notice” his old friend was being impersonated by a polyjuiced death eater? Or that Dumbledore sent Sirius to Azkaban without trial and even after admitting to knowing he is innocent does nothing to clear his name. Dumbledore abusing and not properly carrying out the duties of his many positions and political power is largely why the wizarding world is in such bad shape as it is. You just gave him even more political power. Heck he flat out told Harry that he placed him in a home he knew he would be abused in and knowingly forced him back each year for more abuse yet still Harry trusts him. People who are given very good reasons not to trust Dumbledore still do one has to think the dark lord Dumbledore uses magic to make it so.

Still I always enjoy reading about the good guys realizing it is a war and take appropriate actions against the death eaters.
mageofmyth chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
I really liked this. I always thought that they should do less standing around and more action.
Debate4life chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
It's amazing to consider the missed opportunities to be proactive in the HP universe. I enjoyed how your story explored one. I hope to read more from you in the future.
Rake1810 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Great one-shot, my only complaint would be the lack of detail following Malfoy's abduction but i understand adding that detail would turn this into a multi-chapter story.