Reviews for The Call
kaseyg343 chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
So beautiful and fabulous. You captured Kurt/Blaine's relationship so well. I hope you decide to right that sequel!
soratanaka chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Gah. Kurt. Sighs. Awesome story! Well written too.
akatrixie chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Your story was absolutely great. Thank you. But the last author's note made the whole thing for me. I'm with ya.
LunaGleek14 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
that was... so freaking... omigod. no words. just wow.

oh and sorry for being a perfectionist but i found an error...

"Blaine loved Kurt more than he knew it was possible to love another human being."

do you mean "he knew it was INpossible to love another human being."?

but wow... i just freaking LOVED this!
Kiamra chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
This was soooooo good! Love angry protective Kurt! although i kinda wanna see Burt take on that asshole Rick Anderson. It would be a an epic battle.
AnonymousLi chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
I've been "lurking" on this site for years but this is the first time I've left a review. Nice one-shot! Wish it was a full length story. )

-Li Li
yrl chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
LOVED Kurts speech. Awesome, just awesome! I feel kinda bad cause it hasn't been proved yet that his dad is an homophobic ass... but I can't help but love this fics.

The ending was a bit abrupt... I kinda figured Blaine would say something about Kurts idea of the future... at least a remark on the crow's feet bit. But otherwise it was great. Good job :D
voidsenshi chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
loved it! Just pure love! I actually read Kurt's rant really fast without meaning to... and I had to go back and read it a second time XD I'm gonna demand a sequel where Blaine's Dad shows up and Kurt's Dad shows him a thing or two about being a real father. That would be epic... just sayin' _
Faith Valconbridge chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
beautiful 3
rahzwell chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
I tell you, I love Kurt when he gets angry or protective.

I think Mr. Anderson better watch himself.

So, will we be seeing the confrontation that's coming?

That I would almost pay to see.
myellar chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
this was completely epic. great job!
perchance to wake chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Kurt is badass. Blaine is adorable and deserves so much better than a father like that. I really liked it.

Call me Mad chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
You tell him Kurt! I would love to see a follow up where Burt goes all Papa Bear on him.
SeptemberLoveStory chapter 1 . 12/15/2011

O golly, you are a genius. This.. I... well. As you can blatantly tell I have no good enough adhective to describe this fic wonderfulness! Sassy Kurt is my hero and I love Blaine's Daddy Issues. I think its great.
FunkyWeeMonkey chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Yay for Bitchy!Kurt :) will you pleeeeeeeeease do a sequel or continue this? I'd love to see the rest of the Hudmels get involved, especially Burt being overprotective :)
35 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »