Reviews for Age of Healing
anon chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
aww
That's all there really is to say about this fic.
So cute! And nice! And fluffy! And angsty! All at the same time!
A sequel would be lovely... pretty please?
bob chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
You grieve for a dwarf! You will get over it! AHAHHAHAHAAA I THINK I DIED THERE OOHOO AHAH XD So amazingly great, you made my day, ty!
Hasunohana chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
just too funny !
scorpiustar chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
love it! ;))
Kingsdaughter613 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
LOL! I love the last line. Great story!
Fortune Zyne chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
SO does Maedhros have his right hand back then?
willowswelt chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
I clicked on the story because it sounded sad- perfectly fitting my current mood as I normally avoid Silm/LotR crossovers as much as possible. Having them via the Ring-connection help each other is a unique an interesting take on a topic that has been covered a lot by other writers.

I loved the introductory comments from Fingon, the comments about Legolas Quenya- they were the fun parts of the story. I also liked how you dealt with the emotional trauma without turning it into a pure angst-fest.

Time-units seem too modern (minutes & months) for me, Nerdanel is in my opinion and perception too perky (or maybe I just like her sadder)and well integrated into elven society, also for me it requires a suspension of reality to see Maedhros re-embodied and returned to Valinor that early. I also think that while Legolas suffered sea-longing he was deeply connected to ME and his family there and would probably miss that as much as his mortal friends.

Besides all that rambling- I loved your story and would look forward to another chapter.
HaloFin17 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Oh, I love it! My dear, this was splendid in so many ways! I laughed, I got teary-eyed...all in all, it moved me, even as a brief oneshot. I feel you mixed just enough of a wide variety of emotional elements, and it was wonderfully done!

I clicked on it fully expecting to feel mountains of sympathy for Maedhros (which I did) but I also felt exceedingly sorry for Legolas. I didn't see that coming whatsoever, so it's a great credit to your writing in this piece.

I especially enjoyed how you mixed in the other Elves, either by mention or direct involvement. It really kept things fluid and realistic, if that makes sense.

Marvelously done, I'm so glad you told me about it! Thanks for sharing, hon!