Reviews for Syndrome
puruku chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Wish there was more Roy/Wally and love how Wally is always in denial :)
DayDreaming0f y0u chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Wally's skeptisim is adorable! Haha! I love how he tries to explain everything through science. This was funny and sweet. Roy better be happy he has someone like Wally to be there for him. You did an excellent job. Especially with the ending.
Your-Nuclear-Holocaust chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
YOU CAN SO DIE IN MY APARTMENT ROY! WE'LL HAVE POPCORN, AND WATCH PRIME TIME CRIME DRAMA! OR MEDICAL SHOWS!

-flails-

Poor Roy, of course he's the one who gets something shoved in his mouth.

Heheheheh Mouth
deadtodd chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
OH MY GOD FOREVER THE LUCKIEST GIRL IN THE WORLD BECAUSE HNNG OH MY GOD VAL. *HUGCLINGHUG* I JUST CANT EVEN. FFFFFFF. AND I AM SORRY IF THIS IS IN ALL CAPS BUT I AM TOO HYPER TO GIVE ONE, TWO, OR THREE SHITS.

"Dr. Christopher J. Cringle" - I AM FOREVER FUCKING LAUGHING AT THIS OKAY. OMG AND SANTA IS REAL. FFF. SANTAAAAA. HOSHIT BUT HE'S BEEN DEAD. FJSLKFJ THEY GOT CHECKED UP ON BY A MOTHERFUCKING GHOST.

"…Never coming back here again," he muttered, jostling Roy forward and rewrapping an arm around him. Hurrying for the exit. "Next time you are puking and dying in your apartment."

AND OHFUCKROFLMAO. I DIED. OKAY. I AM DYING. YEP DEAD.

JUST FUCK YOU AND YOUR AMAZING WRITING AND YOUR MAKING ME WANT TO SMOOSH ALL THE CHEEKS AND SAVE ALL THE BABIES AND DO ALL THE THINGS AND CRY ALL THE TEARS. BECAUSE FUCK MAN. ITS NOT FAIR. YOU JUST HNNG. I CANT BRO. I CANT. I JUST THANK YOU SO MUCH VAL I JUST FJKSAHGKLASHGlkjsdhajk
vapanalley chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
This is why heroes can't have nice holidays. They're always being abused by the festive items. Dude, candy canes are DANGEROUS!

LOL, Roy knows the only way to threaten Wally is with stuff. So cute! :D
morgie is lazy chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
SGDJLKSDGLKJDGKL;SJG

OH GOD

I LOVED THE HINTS AT ROYWALLY AND THE GHOSTS AND THE WALLY NOT BELIEVING AND WALLY JUST BEING A TWAT AND RIE YOU MAKE ME WANT TO LOVE YOU MORE THAN I ALREADY DO DLKJSD;LGJDS