Reviews for Life, It Seems, Will Fade Away
AshleyMarie84 chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
I've spent the last couple nights reading your stories and I am absolutely in love with them! The way you portray Dean taking care of Sam is just heart meltingly sweet. I really hope you plan on writing more stories!
goldenspringtime chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Aww! Poor Sam and Dean.
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
AAAWWWWWWWW I loved that. That was sweet. My poor poor broken boys. This year has been so horrible to them both and it isn't getting any better. I really really REALLY think Sammy need's his big brother now. I'm sure Dean needs his little brother too. What a mess our sweet boy's are in. I loved your ending. Great job!
Desertfyre chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Beautiful story! I could see something like this having happened in the actual show! Or rather they should have something like this happen.
angel1718 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Really beautiful,awesome and sad story.

Love stories like this,where Sammy's all hurt and in pain, and his big brother Dean comes to his senses realizing Sammy needs him.

And makes Sammy's hurt and pain better.

You are a wonderful writer,and i love reading your stories.

Can't wait for more.

PixieB chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Gah. My throat's all closed up now #_#

This was AWESOMELY SHMOOPY. And wonderful. Great job :D
AislinnRose chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Oh, wow, that was...nothing short of amazing. Thank you for sharing this. chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Great to see you back with this short fic, it's been far too long!

Loved this, Dean knowing drinking wasn't the answer and returning to the motel room and his little brother, only to find him trying to get through the hallucinations. Perfect the way Dean grounded Sam and looked after him. Great ending too, what those boys need is each other as that is all they have now.
kiwimoonelmo chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Superbly brilliant and seriously
sammynanci chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Awww,I loved so much! Poor Sammy! Love when Dean take care his little brother! I hope what this happened to show!

Thanks for this great job!
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Why can't we have brotherly moments like this in the show. I love the way it didn't take Dean long at all to realize that he needed to get back to the motel room to Sam, that grieving together was better than grieving alone. Luckily for Sam, he got there in time to keep Sammy from totally losing it in his fear!
gianess chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Much needed Sam shmooop! I couldn't stand when Dean had pushed him away. This was so good!
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Lovely fic, well done! :)
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
This is a really good story, very well done. Love Dean taking care of Sam.
PutMoneyInThyPurse chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Perfection. Thank you so much, I loved this.