Reviews for Not A Love Song
Stormyskies89 chapter 14 . 8/13
Following! I'm loving this and can't wait for more of it! Niff is gorgeous! And sunflowers reminding of Nicky of someone...gee I wonder who that could be (that was sarcasm). Keep it up!
Paula chapter 14 . 2/3
this fic was so good, i'm still mad
ami.d.tindal chapter 14 . 7/25/2014
plz update ! x
AnneCpc chapter 14 . 11/23/2013
They have to get together in the ilend.
Kkk chapter 14 . 6/10/2013
Hurry up and update this now betch srs!
keh3972 chapter 14 . 2/1/2013
Love this story! Are you planning on updating, or has it been abandoned? I hope you decide to continue it! :)
Guest chapter 14 . 11/6/2012
Omg! Please update soon! this is so amazing!
Kathy Warbler chapter 14 . 11/5/2012
ETERNAL CREYS.
Emiily.23 chapter 14 . 11/4/2012
OMG! so sweet! Why didn't Jeff tell Nick it was him? Silly Jeff! Anyways...i loved this chapter...it was really worth it :) I hope u update soon! Loots of love (L)
SamanthaBlackinGryffindor chapter 14 . 11/4/2012
YES! So worth the waiting!

I absolutely loved it! Thank you so much for writing it! :D

I'm glad they're friends again but I'm not sure if things will be all rainbows when Nick discovers (mainly because I know how a angst lover you are)...

I love your writing I wish someday I could write so amazingly like you, your way to express things is really gorgeous :)

See you next chapter! *heart*
Guest chapter 14 . 11/4/2012
YEEEESSSSSS I THINK I JUST FOUND A BIT OF MY LONG LOST SANITY THANK YOUUUUU I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS CHAPTER LIKE FOREVER AND I TRIED TO READ OTHER FICS TO KEEP MY MIND BUSY BUT NO I JUST LOVE THIS ONE SO MUCH AND THIS CHAPTER WAS WORTH THE WAIT I CAAAAANTTTTTTTT (it was worth the wait but please don't make us wait so long for the next one haha)
Sebastian chapter 13 . 10/7/2012
Please continou this fanfic, please i love Niff 3
nina67 chapter 7 . 8/6/2012
i just love those comment you add at the begining and the end of every chapter.. well like gou said that whole sebastian thing is getting in my nerves..hahaha.. i hope now that seb got what he wanted will stop hitting on poor nicky..
nina67 chapter 4 . 8/6/2012
i was so happy when jeff turned down his girlfriend's proposal to hung out with nick.. he is starting to like him.. awwwww.. still feeling bad for nick.. off to the next chapter..
xoxo
nina67 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
awwwwww poor nicky and poor jeffy too.. they are so cute.. i want season 4 of glee to start and to have more niff moments..
sad chapter..