Reviews for Cara Mia Amici
Infinitis chapter 5 . 9/7/2013
The story is getting veryinteresting so far!
Please continue! (I also want more chell/doug moments. :D )
I'm hoping to see the other cores as well!
Infinitis chapter 3 . 9/1/2013
More please! I need more moronic shenanigans in my life! xDD
Popop chapter 5 . 6/9/2012
Haha this is actually really funny. I need moree! I love this story, my kind of humor. I read all five chapters just now, do me and everyone else a favor- update.

Ah well, I guess I need some constructive critism in here as well, no? I guess you just have to put in more details, a bit more specifics, maybe add more descriptive words? However I like how you do dialogue, especially when it came to the drunken guy. That was pretty funny.
Emma chapter 5 . 5/24/2012
Love, love, LOVE this story! Please continue!
ThisGuyHere chapter 4 . 3/14/2012
Dod anyone else go when the chapter ended?
n3kochara chapter 4 . 3/3/2012
I really enjoyed this and can't wait till the next chapter. your stories are funny with a touch of fluff and i love it. Im a big fan. your one of my favorite writers :) continue the good work... and the fluff love the fluff
TrueFiendInScience chapter 4 . 2/26/2012
i think the cake making should go wrong, and all of them should get covered in cake mix!
Singinplant chapter 4 . 2/26/2012
Gah! Sorry for being a butt, I'm not a big fan of reviewing.

Anyways, I really like this story, and I look forward to more.

Also, I got the 'Pendleton' reference.
GamerNerd312 chapter 3 . 2/25/2012
Chapter three was absolutely plot was clearly well thought-out I loved the whole thing. your wording and grammar is spectacular. Although i think you could explain things a little better~ I think I shall continue to read your rather soapy story :3 I think the plot bunny have truly blessed you with an amazing story I don't know how you don't have more reviews. I have read your other stories and you have improved a lot. sorry for not bothering to log in to leave a review.
curtisimo chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
they look through the telescope aaaaand AAAAAAH!