Reviews for Magic in the Stars
Syren345 chapter 53 . 18h
You... why would you do this to me! Agh, i wish this story could keep going! I cried so hard when he was dying, i haven't cried that hard since My Little Dashie!
Nekron Smauzog chapter 2 . 7/23
Hopefully, Starfall was able to get some good results from the exam.
There are only little spelling mistakes, but I'm sure you'll correct them.
Nekron Smauzog chapter 1 . 7/23
This is a very good prologue for a story that I didn't get the chance to read immediately until now.
You really opened up a completely likeable character that is Starfall really well, and put in fine detail to describe what he looks like. There are only a few spelling mistakes, I don't really need to take notice of that; as I know you'll edit them later.
I will continue to read away at this story. It looks rather promising. Plus I hope that Starfall does pass this exam and get the career he wants, based on that hobby of his. :)
jason127heart chapter 53 . 1/25
So magical T_T
One of the best MLP stories I've ever read. I noticed some minor spelling errors that caught my attention (probably caused by autocorrect), but overall a very good story.

The one thing that amused me to no end was in chapter 46(?) when the ponies where telling him they believed in him; all that was going through my head was "believe in the me that believes in you!"
Caleo chapter 15 . 12/28/2014
Princess Luna ships Starlight! Nearly fell out of my chair laughing.

... I ship Starlight as well...
denis.d2505 chapter 53 . 12/28/2014
A very moving and joyous ending for both of them after a very hard life and many hurdles that they overcame.

A simply marvellous piece of literature, I recommend this story to anybody wanting to read something worth their time and attention

denis.d2505 chapter 50 . 12/28/2014
Truly a heartbreaking chapter, reading till the end.
Rediron101 chapter 4 . 12/21/2014
You won't even get to be free, idiot.

If Celestia is acting like this, than you're screwed.
Rediron101 chapter 3 . 12/21/2014
Ah shit.

You're fucked.
Rediron101 chapter 2 . 12/21/2014
My dear boy! You sure are a even bigger egghead than twi now arent ya?
Randomness chapter 53 . 12/7/2014
This story was so... moving. *sniffles, wipes away single manly tear* I just want you to know, how special your gift is.
Blessing Moonlight chapter 53 . 8/5/2014
Excellent story!
scp09673 chapter 51 . 6/23/2014
Omg thank you for not ending it there... i would havecryed til, i had no eyes lefy
scp09673 chapter 50 . 6/23/2014
I ctied when i read this and im a guy. I love this story bevause it reminfs meof myself. I am like starfall. In love but too shy to admit or confess and just content with beung by her every day :( waaaaahhhhhhhhhh