Reviews for Magic in the Stars
Near chapter 53 . 6/21/2016
Es increible la historia y el final son muy buenas, tambien se ambientan muy bien con la personalidad de los personajes
MWolfL chapter 53 . 4/21/2016
I love this story a lot, especially how it's realistically portrayed (no rushing into romance, the depths of the characters feelings, etc). I even like how Cosmo's fate is treated: even though his actions were out of his pain over his sister's death what he did was unjustifiable. Destroying Canterlot and all of the ponies there would not have brought Nocturna back. Plus given how society would treat him if he was released being locked up forever is actually merciful.

Also even though I'd like both Celestia and Luna to find their very special someponies someday I think Luna should get hers first after all that she's been through.

And you don't have to turn this into a fanfic or anything, but I really like the idea of Archer and her parents deciding to unofficially adopt Starfall since his own family has pretty much disowned him.
Guest chapter 53 . 3/3/2016
this fic was so good I cried a little at the end
jvs12 chapter 53 . 1/28/2016
This has been quite a beautiful well-written story.
guest chapter 53 . 11/2/2015
this is one of the most beautiful stories ive ever read
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2015
So beautiful a story
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
Love it
Nekron Smauzog chapter 53 . 8/28/2015
*clapping*
Well done, a fantastic story!
I really enjoyed the detail you put into making this story and the relationship of Starfall and Luna developing slowly at a time per chapter.
I will definitely read the sequel, and thank you for such a grand story! (Still waiting for a Memento Mori update)
Nekron Smauzog chapter 52 . 8/28/2015
This was another good chapter and I'm glad to everything is all better, and only one more chapter is left and then I will tell you what I thought.
Nekron Smauzog chapter 51 . 8/28/2015
For a moment I thought Starfall was going to die! Glad to see he's alive. :)
Nekron Smauzog chapter 50 . 8/28/2015
Starfall can't die! :(
This chapter is giving me feels.
Nekron Smauzog chapter 49 . 8/28/2015
I hope Starfall isn't dead. :(
Luna would be devastated.
Nekron Smauzog chapter 48 . 8/28/2015
Glad to see that Luna is back after fighting the darkness from the inside, now I hope Starfall is okay having defended in that attempt from Cosmo's deadly spell.
Nekron Smauzog chapter 47 . 8/28/2015
Go for it Starfall! Only you can save Equestria now from darkness!
Nekron Smauzog chapter 46 . 8/28/2015
Alright, it's time now to kick Cosmo's sorry flank back to where it belongs.