Reviews for Souless
Hiryo chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
A very interesting story
7 Winds chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
This is pretty awesome and I would like to see ranma get his ass handed to him. Especially by uruu. That would be funny and a humbling experience for ranma. It will help him grow I think as an individual.

Well I hope you update soon. Thank you for your time and the story thus far.

Your Fan

7Winds ;)
ryu238 chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
God this is both depressing and far too confusing to follow.
Ranmaleopard chapter 2 . 2/28/2012
Ranmaleopard chapter 3 . 12/24/2011
i say let tomoe go with him. she's probably bored with 200 yrs of making people passionate for her for food. she'll probably find new meaning to her immortal life/exitence. which anime/tomoe is tomoe from? Please continue!
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
interesting please continue!
Dumbledork chapter 3 . 12/17/2011
This story looks interesting so far. Since I've never read the Tomie manga I can't say anything about the setting. I guess I'll just have to wait and see where you're going with this.
Jigoku no Yami chapter 3 . 12/16/2011
i say keep her. she intrigues me, and her view on the world. I would to see her grow and change by being with Ranma.
Kitsune chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Actually, I found Kasumi the Villian to be fresh and rewarding, if a little shocking at first.
KillerWombat chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
I don't mind you making Kasumi the villain asit is a different slant to a lot of the other stories with Ranma.

I will read the next chapter you put up to see what happens next.
hellnyte chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
looks awsome man love the idea and ive always had the same thought about her to lol
Jigoku no Yami chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
this is very interesting. i enjoy what i have read and while i cant see kasumi being a villain, i can understand whta you mean by a sociopath.

i believe you could include the Tenchi Universe as well as the InuYasha cast as well, but those are the only two i can think off the top of me head.

I await your next update.