Reviews for I do care...
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
Cute...
Kiet Totsu chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
I found this quite amazing and sentimental. I quite enjoyed your use of language and description in this fanfic. I can not wait to read more from you. I jusy might have to go check some more out. ;)
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
That was so sweet.
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Not bad. It could have been longer, but it was good. And u know, I have always freakin hated how fans compare Goku and Vegeta. They are BOTH flawed parents, neither them r perfect, but both DO CARE about their children, there is no doubt. I mean, Toriyama has never been one to write sappy stuff, but it doesn't mean both saiyans don't love their families.

Goku has been absent, but he was DEAD the 1st time. With Yardrat, he learned a very valuable and important technique that proved vital later on, plus, the guy had to control his new found ssj powers. He couldn't come back unable to control his the anime he yells this at Gohan - 'Do as I tell u right now, before I lose what little sense of reason I have left!' With Cell, he honestly thought he was a danger, the fact that he could fight stronger opponents was a bonus.

And finally with Uub. He promised to visit. I think this would be only till he taught uub how to fly, so they can visit each other to train. Even in the new ending Toriyama wrote, Goku gives nimbus to uub! Makes it easier for uub to visit Goku at his home and vice versa. Goku saying goodbye and all that, I think was just him being impulsive and excited. Plus, Goku has a very strong belief in future generations to take care of earth when he is gone. The guy is not eternal after all.

Sorry, went on a major rant. Just tired of people calling Goku a bad father :/
Back to your story. It was short, but good. Could have used more detail. Still it was nice :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Its a good sentimental story. I love these kinds of oneshots
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Aww, he does care! Sweet, awesome one shot! And... we do care for you, too, so... rest up, k? Haha!
Ermilus chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
I like it
felixng2013 chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Can't believe they compared Vegeta to Goku who is a shit father lol. Vegeta has definitely shown he cares about both of his children multiple times. Though for Bra only in GT since she wasn't very old at the end of DBZ.
android727 chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
AWWWWWWWWW! HE DOES CARE! I love these little one shots
t-dbz-b chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
classic
Galaxylam84 chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Made me cry, it was a very shot.
EscapeReality.98 chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
How adorable
Nachtwelt chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Amazing work here.
I'm glad you helped Vegeta find a way to show his feelings and you still had him in-character. Brilliant idea!
Mya Fanfiction chapter 1 . 5/20/2012