Reviews for Star Wars: Revolution
nicoleblakk chapter 5 . 1/6/2014
ok! i never understood e droids and all that jazz but the last part, it was awesome!

i never really watched SW:TCW but this is great stuff. i love e story line and e surprises
nicoleblakk chapter 2 . 1/6/2014
ohhm g! they miss each other..

shame.. awesome action
nicoleblakk chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
ok!

amazing! i never liked this cartoon but i love your fic!

update soon.. lemme google e characters and all.
Cheers!
anonymous chapter 6 . 2/25/2012
the one thing i think you should put into the story is Tiian using force lighting at some point
Manga chapter 6 . 1/14/2012
:... WHAT JUST HAPPENED You sleep with ahsoka then her sister you. lost me there, I had to stop reading . Did you know I'm going to kill he
WildDev13 chapter 6 . 1/14/2012
Ti'ian! how could u, u know ahsoka 4 like 4ever and now ur with her sister! and got them both pregnant! Ti'ian ur straight up dog and i liked u, i bet ahsoka will find out and beat u, 4 sleep with any woman her sister, when they find out, u will need Maury, no Jerry Springer to help u out. Update Soon. i wanna know what happens next.
WildDev13 chapter 5 . 1/12/2012
i say its worth it but i would take the time before jumpin in like that. i happy that ahsoka and ti'ian r 2gether, again. Update Soon. :)
Randomlolol chapter 4 . 1/8/2012
Omg I love this fanfic! Finally the rules are bent and the total amount of ridiculous-ness of it makes me lol xD

I LOVE it! :)

And the way The Ti guy said in a 'matter of fact-ly' voice when he revealed Anisa to Ahsoka being sisters made me trololol :DDDD

Keep up the good work
WildDev13 chapter 4 . 12/29/2011
i cant believe it Ti'ian has a sister, im in shock right now. i wonder happens next. Update Soon. :)
WildDev13 chapter 3 . 12/28/2011
what a beautiful memory ahsoka and ti'ian had, i wonder why ti'ian is heading 2 Coruscant? great chapter. Update Soon. :)
WildDev13 chapter 2 . 12/21/2011
im liking the story so far and i sad 4 Ahsoka and Ti'ian. good chapter. Update Soon. :)
AVP5 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Not bad I like it update when you can please.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Great job I luv the story so far
Wolf2 chapter 1 . 12/15/2011