Reviews for Going Under
Mn chapter 1 . 2/9
Thank-you! This is wonderfully horrid! You write the characters very believably.
Demily72 chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Amazing and horrifically upsetting at the same time! I still loved it, thought :)
lizzabet chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Damn you! You made me cry and I have to study now:( But it was an awesome story;)
LauraMaeH94 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Speechless...
Calleigh Logan chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
I normally stay away from stories with character death warnings, but then I noticed that you wrote it (by the way, you're definitely one of my favorite fanfiction authors ever), so I knew it was going to be good.

This is definitely one of the most depressing fics I've ever read...that's not a bad thing though because this one was beautifully written.

Well, I'm too lazy to type more and I'm kinda depressed after reading this...so I'm gonna go try to do something productive, which is pretty much code for slack off and watch Star Trek...Anyways, another amazing story, and I hope to read more from you soon (hopefully something not as depressing though)
Sara Nublas chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
I usually stay away from character death warnings, especially in gloomy days like this. But, well... you wrote this and I knew it had to be good. I understand the feeling of being caught off guard by a muse guiding you toward such a difficult story, but you did a great job! Intense, deep and very in character! Thank you for sharing.
Nix1978 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
OMG that story killed me. It was so sad and I too had tears in my eyes at the end. When I knew what was coming I didn't want to read it but I just had to. Beautifully written
radioactive460 chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
As soon as I read the discription I knew I had to prepare myself for this one. "With tears in his eyes" makes me sob every time I read it, so I knew this would be a tear-jerker. This was so beautifully written, and completely gut wrenching. They finally give in and decide to be together only to be interrupted by a case that will keep them apart forever; so heartbreaking! Thank you for sharing, now I need to find a Kleenex!
Come2MyRescue chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Wow, this story took my breath away, then it made me cry. Great job!
miaa29 chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Amazing story so well writtena and so sad. Thought you handled the whole euthanasia issue well, well done !
dannyanne chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
OMG. Wow. That was amazing, but so sad. I could hardly finish reading it because my eyes were filled with tears.
Deb Tiaki11 chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
That was the most sad story you have ever wrote.

It was pretty sad, I was crying in the half of the story.

The sotry was really,really great.
Isabella chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
I think that was one of the most beautiful and heartwrenching things I've read in a long time. Euthanasia is a touchy and controversial subject but I think you handled it very well and stayed true to the characters personalities even when dealing such a heavy and difficult topic. I loved the interactions between Morgan and Emily, I think that they'd be pretty amazing together. Y'know, if Morgan and Garcia never worked out. :)