Reviews for White as Snow
raelle chapter 3 . 9/30
I stumbled upon this story and was reluctant to read it at first. I have long since grown accustomed to unfinished stories, but I decided to give it a chance. The first thing I noticed was how much I enjoyed your writing style. It is simple and descriptive at the same time. You have managed to perfectly balance how much information you do and do not give. I was interested to hear about things that Harry noticed, like Draco's clothing, but you didn't create a whole paragraph detailing his wardrobe. I also appreciated how realistically youmade each situation. Harry didn't hex Draco to bits when they saw each other in the cemetery and neither die they start having a chat like a pair of best mates. Nola was a treat to have. Her presence seemed to ground your portrayal of Harry and make the story better in ways I could not have predicted.

I was disappointed, but not surprised, to find that White as Snow is not complete but, having tried to write my own fiction, understand the difficulties that arise when writing. I have little regrets clicking this story and only wish that it gains more exposure which is, unlikely given the time that has passed since it was last updated and the dwindling amount of readers that are willing to put in the effort to discover well written fanfics. I suppose that is their loss.
Yinzer Reader chapter 2 . 6/2/2014
I like the bookish Harry and book seller Draco and that Harry can smell and feel Draco. Will make for interesting later chapters. Love powerful Harry. Thank you.
Yinzer Reader chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
I love your writing so I started your story. I see that you've not updated in awhile but I hope it is still in the works. Great s far. Thank you.
Beekster chapter 3 . 3/9/2014
This is such an amazingly written and thoughtful story, please please please please please keep writing it!
Lori94 chapter 3 . 8/28/2013
Poor Draco! I love Nola! She sounds cute! I hope you haven't given up on this story!
PureCrimsonRed chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON! i really wanna see how this turns out :D 3
Chicklette chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Listen up, missy. If you abandon this (and Nola) I'm gonna have rage face., seriously. I kind of need the rest of this. js. 3
Edainwen chapter 3 . 8/23/2012
amaizing story the plot is so great! i just love it, i hope i can read more of this soon it was so great i was up all night in this lol! you are truly amaizing with the ic thing n i was so sad for the baby of draco, i was suspecting it was not his pparent before but a baby so sad! TTOTT thanks a lot i hope to see you soon
Gemstones chapter 3 . 2/28/2012
Loving it and hope to see this story until the end.
atlantis51 chapter 3 . 2/11/2012
I wonder why someone would do this to Draco; did he kill or hurt someone during the war? Is this revenge against Lucius?

When does the 'slash' begin? Harry and Draco, forever!
Kialandi chapter 3 . 2/9/2012
update right fucking now
meepison chapter 3 . 2/9/2012
This story is very intriguing...can't wait to see where you go with it. Looking forward to the next chapter!
mauralee88 chapter 3 . 2/9/2012
I'm sitting here twitching, feeling quite like a junky needing a fix. In other words...hey man, you got any more? *sniffle* I really need more, man.

If that doesn't about cookies? This was like thin mints. So good you devour half the box without even realizing it.
blubblubblubblub chapter 3 . 2/9/2012
great story! pls update soon :)
winter-of-discontent chapter 2 . 1/28/2012
Somehow I have the feeling that Ron would be the one to change Harry's entrenched opinions of Draco. :P