Reviews for Hidden Truths
polarhamster10 chapter 16 . 7/10/2012
Awww and this was the last chapter... So cute... And not half bad yaoi (considering I'm not a yaoi fangirl). Awww thank you for your hard work and it's nice to see a cute ending like this (I wish it wasn't over).
polarhamster10 chapter 15 . 6/21/2012
Lady Gaga!

XD idk but I'm looking forward to an update since this was short but powerful.

Blood is shiny :3
Im dead inside chapter 14 . 5/31/2012
Thank the Gods for Raules! He saved of favorite vampire king!

Uwaah! Phelios is being possessed by somebody! At least, I hope it is a someBODY and not someTHING... *Shudders*

No Duzzie! Why are you shielding a possessed Phelios! *Pauzes and tilts head like curious kitten* Does Duzzie know that Phel is possessed?

Please update again!
ajwolfman chapter 14 . 5/23/2012
Wow, I am amazed! It makes sense. It was a short chapter but so much happened. The real Philios is trapped and Duzell somehow survived (thank God). I love it!
Im dead inside chapter 11 . 4/12/2012
Good Raules, leave them alone. Still hate you for interrupting, though.

So lucky, Phelios is not weirded out by his twin kissing him, ;). Ooooh, Gonna have some fun in the bath, Phelios, Duzzell? Bwahahahahahahaha! Ishtar is a yaoi fan-girl! Makes me like her a lot more! Maybe Raules should take pictures of Phel and Duzie... Would make Ishtar happy at least.

Thank you for always mentioning the author of the poem you use by the way.

Love it, Please update!
Im dead inside chapter 10 . 3/18/2012
Ooooh... I see now. Huh, nice explanation. And the part about the young burned woman with a bloody sword being seen in surrounding villages is seriously creepy as hell.

LOVE IT! Update again soon?
polarhamster10 chapter 10 . 3/17/2012
Few spelling mistakes but if you want, I can be your editor. That way you know for fact I read them :) mm, but this was creepy and could actually pass as a ones hit if posted separately. Nice job tho!
Im dead inside chapter 9 . 3/14/2012
DAMMIT RAULES! WHY? WHY DID YOU INTERRUPT?

*Sigh* I'll kill Raules for interrupting Duzzell and Phelios...

I still don't know how they are twins, though?

Still, loved the new chapter, as always

Hope you'll update again soon!
Im dead inside chapter 8 . 3/4/2012
I'm soooo happy you updated!

Duzzie and Phelios are twins? *blink-blink* I did not see that coming... NO! They can't die, they're not allowed to! Save them, Raules! I order you!

And, again, love the poem. Where do you find them? I wanna know!

Please, update?
Im dead inside chapter 7 . 2/20/2012
It's hilarious, and I LOVE IT! Please update soon. Ooooh, Phelios and Duzzell are checking each other out ;3 The poem is also beautiful, who is the author? Duzie ROCKS!
polarhamster10 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Some spelling errors and capitalization problems but it's all good. I make mistakes too. It's good and I can't wait for the next one. I'll be watching!