Reviews for Stargate: Return of the Old Ones Episode 1
Misrable33 chapter 2 . 4/13/2012
Wow all that stuff sounds so cool
Misrable33 chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Awesome my favorite ancient, I love this!
kreep13 chapter 8 . 4/6/2012
Further developments are good to see. Anubis needs to be destroyed quickly or he and the wraith will be able to put a hurting on the alliance members with that organic, lantean, gould fusion tech. At least the Tokra look like they will be able to counter that somewhat. I look forward to your next update.
thunder18 chapter 8 . 4/6/2012
SkywalkerT-65 chapter 7 . 4/3/2012
Well, I know enough about B5 to keep up, I just may get lost at some points. But, that being said, I am really looking forward to the next update. Since this story gets more interesting with each chapter.
StargateFFWriter chapter 7 . 4/3/2012
How are bolts different from pulses?
romanhellhound chapter 7 . 4/2/2012
I really like how you are slipping this into the established cannon of B5... two of my favorite series put together, just fantastic. I will keep looking for the twists... Anubis is a good one to toss in there too. :)
thunder18 chapter 7 . 4/2/2012
kreep13 chapter 7 . 4/2/2012
This looks like alot of fun. Always love to see B5 in a crossover as the universe is so diverse and has many possible directions you can go. I look forward to the next update!
romanhellhound chapter 6 . 3/15/2012
I just finished all the chapters you have up... as soon as I read "jump engines" I knew where you were going, I love the twist and look forward to more.
SkywalkerT-65 chapter 6 . 3/12/2012
Hmm...they jumped to B5-verse? Never actually seen that show...so I'll be a little lost for a while. Just forewarning you. Liked the chapter though, and this is becoming more interesting each chapter.
thunder18 chapter 6 . 3/11/2012
thunder18 chapter 5 . 3/7/2012
StargateFFWriter chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Luminarium sounds like an appropriate ship name as it finds out intel

who's this general officer friend of Janus's? is it possibly Hippaforalkus

seems a sizeable # of Pravus have acheived ascension-advanced race indeed

always like stories when Janus descends to help or just helps humans
SkywalkerT-65 chapter 5 . 2/27/2012
Great chapter. It's nice to see the Asgard doing something good here (or rather the Pegasus Asgard). It's also nice to see the Wraith get there butts kicked for once. Yeah, I realize they weren't a threat towards the end of Atlantis (aside from the Uber-Hive) but by then they were more allies than enemies. Looking forward to the next chapter.

(P.S. Are you going to bring the Furlings in?)
39 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »