Reviews for Technologically Impaired
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 1/5
I can picture this
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
He won a game of solitaire in five minutes? That is awesome!
Ashblossom chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Wow Punzie, I have to say,(or type) you really captured the characters in this story.
You did Carl, Russel, and Dug perfectly!
Two Thumbs Up Punzie!
No Pun Intended! ...Really! :)

Ceu Praca chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Wow. :) This was really nice, well, written, and waaay better than a lot of the other Up fanfics I've seen on this website. XD Great work; you portrayed all of their characters perfectly.
Ex Nihilo ad Omnia chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
That was adorable and very well written. I loved it.
I am that Writer chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Heh heh. I like Mr. Fredricksen's email address.
UPlover chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
This was so funny! When Russell asked if Carl was 100, I was rolling around laughing! Great work!
DarkWind13 chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
This is so cute!
Gelado Pocket-mouse chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
So cute!
AmityGirl28 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
That's funny! I remember seeing the movie Up and even though it was one or two years ago, I still remember it. I liked this story and can see this happening and it's also cute that Russell is teaching Carl how to use a computer. I also liked when Russell said "You're about 100, right?" and Carl said "I'm 78!" And I also liked Carl's comment on the "Are you Human" question. I'm surprised that such a great movie gets only a few fanfics, but that happens to be very common according to me (since I noticed that in other sections of Fanfiction). Again, I love reading your stories! They're always so fantastic!
MD chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Awwwww! That was so cute. I can totally see this happening. Thanks for posting!
zuzuthezombie chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Aww.. I can totally see Russell teaching him how to use a computer.

And 134 games! That must be a record.

Keep up the great work!
Tangled4ever chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Great job! I really I really liked it! ;)
Wordwielder chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
I LOVE UP! And I can completely see this happening :) lol "You're about 100, right?" "I'm 78!"
Samantha Spanner chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Oh, wow! Lol, I loved this.