Reviews for Master and Servent
Guest chapter 4 . 9/9/2014
So like I know its been 3 year but when it this getting update it again it's good.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/10/2014
I was reading this and I think I died. Literally, I was fanning myself. Gosh, you are rediculously amazing at writing! However the last update was in 2011! REALLY! I beg that you make anouther chapter so that this can be resolved! Please!
fanfiction fannatic chapter 4 . 4/16/2013
more more more :) how long and far is sebastian going to take this and how far is ciel willing to let it go. It already sounds pretty bad but could get so much worse ;) can't wait for a update and hope to get one :)
sassy yaoi chapter 4 . 11/20/2012
intresting i would love too see how this ends
NatAngel Dark Wings chapter 4 . 11/5/2012
this is really good so far but theres 3 things i need to complane about.
1. in one of the chapters it said that Ciel has two blue eyes when everyone knows that Ciel has one blue eyes and one purple eye with the contract symble on it.
2. why the heck dosn't Ciel just order Sabastion not to black mail him or not to do something he dosn't like. Ciel even could have ordered Sabastion not to make him his pet which he didn't seem to like at ALL.
and 3. i just cant see Ciel as a 19 year old you didn't even explane how he had matured, if he look any difrent in weight, hight, if his hair looks any difrent, has his voyce changed, dose he look more like his father now?
but becides all that this is great the yaoi seans are MEGA HOT and i have to admit that the way Sabastion is tourchering Ciel is a TOATEL TURN ON! X3 pleas update soon i wanna see how this turns out.

-Nat-
czxw chapter 4 . 10/26/2012
What. The. Hell!? Why haven't you updated this amazing story! OO the vulnerable and loving Ciel letting himself be punished by a sadistic and uncaring (to Ciel that is) Sebastian who starts to feel guilty about hurting Ciel is genius! Sebastian should fall asleep or something while the dildo is in Ciel and the whole night passes! Then Sebastian wakes up and realizes that Ciel is still with that thing in him all night he rushes to Ciel's room only to find that poor Ciel has been rubbed raw and and bleeding heavily! Ciel is scared of Sebatian and flinches at his touch but still loves him, an tells him so before fainting from blood loss. Sebatian feels REALLY guilty and sad that Ciel is scared of him hurting him again. But eventually Sebastian makes Ciel not flinch anymore and pretty fluff returns! * ehem...you know just a suggestion! O-O anyway! Please don't abandon the story!
anomynous chapter 4 . 10/19/2012
i luvs it please jus upload!
kysharichidumlong chapter 4 . 9/25/2012
continue continue
Fangfreak1 chapter 4 . 7/28/2012
Update
Misaki88 chapter 4 . 5/8/2012
Please please please! Where is the next chapter?

I loooooooove the way Sebastian acts towards Ciel, never have a read a story like this one before hahahaha it's really good!

Greats,

Misaki88
BabyYuuki1342 chapter 4 . 12/25/2011
I love it but maybe yu should let sebation fuck ceil they both want it
ardentes chapter 4 . 12/24/2011
I found the past two chapters interesting. Ciel is out of character but that is understandable. Oddly enough, Sebastian is the one kept in character. I never thought of Sebastian as one for romance or vanilla sex. He seems like the type that would torture his bed partner for the fun of it, so I am glad you seem to have the same views about Sebastian as I do. I wish you luck with the next chapter. Merry Christmas!
promocat chapter 4 . 12/24/2011
merry xmas!they deserve each other as sebastian is a sadist to ciel's machism!(sp)
promocat chapter 3 . 12/24/2011
so does sebastian want to hear ciel loves him or not?
allybear123 chapter 3 . 12/24/2011
did is really good! please make the next chapter :)