Reviews for Spatial Unit 2
Maria chapter 2 . 9/19/2004
thats soo cool, i wonder what ur version of the future is? please send more soon, lovin it. i have so many questions but they should be answered in the next chapters. please keep going!
Small Ville chapter 2 . 8/25/2004
I like this story
vicki chapter 2 . 6/17/2004
so far so good but i need to read the rest of the story! So hope to read it soon.
PearlQ19 chapter 2 . 8/25/2003
I notice this hasn't been updated for quite a long time... are you still working on this? If you do - please update soon! It's an interesting and original story, and I'd so love to read more!
Aurelius chapter 2 . 2/27/2003
Cool! Can't wait to read more!
DetectiveBowman chapter 2 . 9/22/2002
An interesting story so far...I look forward to reading your conclusion.
esotaria chapter 2 . 8/24/2002
*snerks* Carl, Carl, Carl. Interesting. Moves a little, well, I dun know if I can say FAST, but it sorta...I dunno, 'skims' I suppose on the feel of the series (yeah, I'm REAL good at explaining things *rolls eyes*), but I like the plot. It has promise. More?
Gracie -I'm too lazy to log in right now chapter 2 . 8/12/2002
Please finish! This is great. I love Nick!
M0T0RH3D chapter 1 . 8/8/2002
I knew what I was expecting, and read exactly what I expected, so, in short a good story, I enjoyed Jerry's confusion, and lack of action when he first spotted the Link/STG.
Paige chapter 1 . 7/14/2002
Very good; quite interesting. I look forward to reading more!
Kiylee Que chapter 1 . 6/12/2002
Great story, keep writing. very amusing. you got the charactors personalities correct. please continue.
Kiylee Que chapter 2 . 6/12/2002
Excellent story. Please keep updating. I can;t wait to read more. The plot is very good thus far.
Alekto chapter 1 . 5/9/2002
Just when we thought we'd seen the last of Nick being Nick, here he is, back again and as reckless as ever. Yep! A definite Nick O'Malley moment to end Ch 1 on. Waiting for Ch 2...

btw, a cringingly apropos pun with the title.
Gin chapter 1 . 5/7/2002
Okay, I'm interested. More? Please. I really enjoyed this part. It's interesting and very well written. Thank you.