Reviews for The Cerulean Dragon
Elliewrites chapter 22 . 10/23/2014
Not normally a crossover fan I have to say this may have made me a convert. Wonderful story. Your creativity astounds me. I'm very impressed and thank you for this story.
Elliewrites chapter 17 . 10/23/2014
Holy shite this is the hottest story ever. Could you have possibly added any more explicit love scenes? Hey I'm not complaining - not at all. Just going to need a cold shower after literally every chapter.
rookie802 chapter 21 . 2/11/2014
Great story.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/8/2013
No wonder Miranda like scalding hot coffee! :)
Bonnie chapter 5 . 5/8/2013
Wow! OK then that was an interesting use of magic! :) I love how you mixed Miranda's nick with the HP story. Who knew she came by that name so naturally. Lol
Jena chapter 13 . 2/23/2013
Why do you assume that fewer responses translate into a less desirous chapter? Perhaps it's well written?
AZAZ chapter 22 . 1/2/2013
I love this crossover. Thank you for writing it. Please, would you do another HP and DWP crossover? With Miranda/Andy and Minerva/Hermione? Please, pretty please?
anonymous chapter 22 . 12/19/2012
awesome story, thank you for finishing it.
janewaydevotee chapter 22 . 12/7/2012
I have recently started reading fiction with the Minerva/Hermione pairing. As I have enjoyed your Miranda/Andrea pairings, I found that this story mixed the best of both worlds!

Keep up the good work (and the lovely love scenes) ;
Delilah Moon chapter 22 . 12/3/2012
OMG I totally LOVED this story! It's a keeper for sure! Thanks so much for writing this! I could do with more crossovers like this one! My two favourite couples together! :D
McGonagall's Bola chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
This fanfiction's been on my list for months. Finally, I have managed to find enough time.

I see why you've gotten published - you intrigue the readers, you capture them well. Your story line sucks me right in, as if I float over it effortlessly, due to your lovely descriptions and remarkable flow throughout it all.

I'll know what to do now for the rest of the night!
Lil'WelshDragon chapter 22 . 9/7/2012
Hey Jaz,

I just finished reading all the way through The Rising Phoenix and The Cerulean Dragon and I have to tell you I LOVE both stories! They are absolutely amazing and you have a lovely way of telling your stories.

I read some of your other work before and already loved that but to be honest, i was a bit in doubt how a DWP/HGMM crossover would work out... A doubted that it would come out as anything else than enforced and not really smooth. But reading your story one can see, that you put a lot of thought into it and it really pays of. It doesn't only work, it's just perfect!

Thanks you so much for the read!
Twisted DKat chapter 4 . 7/23/2012
That. Was. Hott! Two t's worth. Thanks.
Guest chapter 22 . 6/29/2012
Well worth it! Would read more if you ever decided to write more! Cj :-)
Guest chapter 14 . 6/29/2012