Reviews for start the last leaf whirling
Jhotenko chapter 1 . 9/20
This reads disjointed, in a beautiful sort of way. The flow is broken and confusing, much like River's speech patterns, much like River herself. I like it, as it is anyway. As a short ficlet it works. I think I would end up with a migraine if an entire story was written this way.

Am I right in guessing that you've merged River with Mara Jade, or are you just inserting her into the Star Wars universe in a similar role?
Vashti chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
It's terrible and lovely. The last section, the last line, just...does it all. It's the coup de grace, I suppose.
Haiza Tyri chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
This is lovely and lovely and lovely
Eipok chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
A so perfect translation its truth boggles my mind. I can find no seams, no transitions, no bubbles in the clay, no irregularities in the heat, a heavenly image, like a dragon in flight.
joniskpelare chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Very sweet and sad.
Mercedes no Inuarai chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
I love seeing creative Firefly crossovers and this is certainly one of them. :D Why hasn't anyone thought of crossing these two before? Not that I think any would do it quite like you have, from River's perspective and Simon's retelling.

Awesome fic and melding of the two 'verses!
Roxie i do byte chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
that was so koool
Hidden Relevance chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
OMFREANKINGG This was utterly breathtakingly fantastic hon. Just... so stinking spot on for both cannon verses. Stunning. Just stunning!