Reviews for superposition
marniemadden chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
your writing is so fucking fantastic oh my god

everything was perfect - the title and the pairing and the quote and all of the words all of them - and that is all i honestly have no words
DesaraSoleil chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
W.O.W.! You just keep blowing me away! I can't even...Wow! It's amazing how much your writing has just grown levels since the last tiem I read! Maybe it's all the physics, my least favorite subject, but I know that's not true. You crafted this amazingly. You made the physics udnerstandable, enough for it to follow the story, and your Teddy is one of a kind.

Fsv lines:

"Your name is Molly Weasley and you may not even be real, but I love you regardless because that's what you've always wanted me to know," he breathes slowly, relishing in his own words because there's a million truths hidden in them that no one - not even her - can ever take away from him.

A full 360 is impossible, considering his nights are reserved for whatever the hell will give him the most pleasure, so he aims for the 180.

I love the realisticness of it all. I tend to hide in fluff, and this is beautifully not that.

And of course, that last line. The power of the alst line is always what gets to me and you did.

Wonderful, Accio! Can't wait to read more. _
over-rehearsed chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
Okay, so hopeeeeee oh my goodness gracious, that was just fantastic. :) Went to your profile on a whim and what did I do but find a gem like this? Y'know, if this were to happen EVERY time I went profile stalking, I'd never stop. Then again, there is literally almost no one in the world as good at writing as you, so.

asdfghjkl

Hope, first of all, pairing twins for life, yeah?

Okay I really don't know what it is about this that I like so much- I guess it's just the story in general, huh?

It was a bit ago that I even read this (meaning: a few hours, jsyk) but it's still like frozen in my brain and there's just no getting it out, not that I even want it to.

One of my favorite things about your writing is just how real and true it is. Every word counts, and it really makes you think and it's impossible to only say a few words when trying to describe it because it's indescribable but you can't help but sort of try to anyway, y'know?

I'm sitting here just trying to digest how much I love Molly and teddy and this and even the talk of physics (I'm not much of a science person, see?) but I can't.

Oh goodness, just... Every metaphor, the talk of her eyes and how they're a color that he discovered and how she might not even be real, even though she totally is, just... Wow... :)

Yeah, so pleasepleaseplease keep on writing? :)

(oh, this is Amy, by the way :P )
renzhie chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
If there's one person whose writing I admire so much, it's you. I don't actually know what to say, and it's been like few hours since I read this.

It was really, really good, the kind of fic anyone wish they could able to write, ngl. Your descriptions were as stunning as always; the metaphors, and everything.

I didn't know why I loved that sentence so much. It was so emotional, and your fic always made wonder by the end; how realistic it was, and how it made me think about 'if only' 'i wish', etc

And the part about physicsflawless. I really, really enjoyed reading this fic, even though I was a bit confused about why you used second pov and changed it again to the third one at the second part.

Your characterizations were amazing. They were flawed, but so real, you know?

And the last lineperfect.

Amazing job, Hope. WRITE MOAR. ;)
GingeredTea chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Can't quite put my finger on why I enjoyed reading this so much, but I did! :)