Reviews for Origins of the Wicked
Toast chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
No offense, but if Steve woke up with no memories of anything but his name, then how does he know what an orchestra is?
Ali-Kun chapter 13 . 12/27/2012
:( I HOPE YOU UPDATE SOON! I LOVE HEROBRINE!
MiyrenGradient chapter 13 . 12/12/2012
Why do you leave us on a cliff hanger*does puppy eyes*
Eneko95 chapter 13 . 10/5/2012
Gaaaah, why must you leave us hanging? Post more, post more! I wanna find out whether Steve came back to life or is now a zombie or something!

OK, readerly whining over. YOU ARE AWESOME AND SO IS LOKI!
Eneko95 chapter 8 . 8/1/2012
Again you completely blow my mind! Fun fact, the Nether was actually called "hell" in the beta. Is that why you called it that in here? Also, the idea of Endermen being able to teleport to the Nether is not only bone-chilling, but pretty awesome.

Keep writing!
Eneko95 chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
Oh. My. God.

This thing. This thing is just amazing! I wouldn't have thought a sandbox game could spawn well-written, intriguing fanfics! *hugs you, Steve, and the creeper*
The Unknown Uchiha chapter 13 . 6/7/2012
awesome story. Keep going.
The Unknown Uchiha chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
awesome story. read it on my phone.
Ptrip3 chapter 13 . 5/31/2012
Awesome story! You are a great writer. There is no help I can can, but, I need to find out what happens next. So hurry up. :]
Pedro Grande chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Cool story so far
writing-noobie chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
STEEEEEEEEEEVE! WE THOUGHT YOU WUZ DEADIFIED! GIVE ME A HUG BUDDY!
Curtisimo chapter 12 . 5/17/2012
PUNCH HIM, DC! PUNoh you're a creeper...

...

BLOW HIM UP, DC!
starwanker chapter 11 . 4/22/2012
I am in love with how quickly you update this fic. It's probably the best minecraft one I've come by; keep up the great work!

I absolutely adore your writing style; the diction is elegant and thorough, but not tenaciously so. Like, you don't bombard us with details, but you give us just enough to run with, if that makes any sense. For instance, DC's character (which I LOVE) is subtle, and not overbearing in that he doesn't come off as...hmm...what's the word I'm looking for...frail. Yeah, that's it. Frail. And on the alternative, Steve, Herobrine, Alastor, and Loki are just as subtle in their own ways. Alastor's evilness is just right- not too much at once, and Steve's...hmmm, how about 'manliness' is perfect too.

Basically, what I'm trying to say is, your characters have great depth, and that in itself is quite a feat given the fandom you're writing for.

Like I said, keep up the great work! I look forward to reading more from you!
Mellifluousness chapter 11 . 4/21/2012
You go, Loki! Poor endermen, not to mention every other mob from Nether to End, and horrible, evil Alastor. Anyway... loved the last bit. A creeper with a cat; wrong on so many levels, but entirely adorable. Well done. :)

NOO, STEVE, DON'T DIE! You're not allowed to die! I wonder who the guy with teal eyes is, or maybe it's Alastor and I've just forgotten his eye colour. Still... no, not Steve! D:

Keep writing!
Arkytal chapter 11 . 4/21/2012
D'awwwwwww. That last part gave me a warm and fuzzy feeling though that might be the coffee I'm drinking. Anyways, I read the first 10 chapters in one sitting and I must congratulate you on what you're doing. I originally thought that basing a work of fiction on something as open ended as minecraft, and the lack of of named characters, would only end in disaster.

This has proved me very, very wrong. This is an excellent fic, favorited and be sure to update frequently. :3

PS: Steve's not really dead. I call it a gut feeling.