Reviews for Forget Me Knots
Craving2Read chapter 1 . 3/11
Excellent plot. Had to back up several times to re-read sections as you revealed other details that changed my understanding of what was happening and the characters themselves. So many "oh!" and "wait, what?!" moments. Loved the various twists you wove through the plot. Gruesome theme written lightheartedly. Very intriguing story.
paragod chapter 1 . 2/20
Great story.
Thanks,
FinnMac chapter 1 . 2/17
Pretty creepy.
HDan chapter 1 . 2/14
Wow.. I am so sorry for myself for discovering your page too late :(( Damnn you write so beautifully.. I havent read your multi-chapter story yet but i have no doubt it must be wonderful! I will read that one soon :))) For this story, i cant say enough to explain my thoughts. It was simply amazing. I wasnt expecting that boy at the start was Carlise.. Your fiction is really good. Your writing is amazing ! I really feel sorry myself for not reading before.. Damn me.
LayAtHomeMom chapter 1 . 2/1
This story will not be forgotten - see what I did there. UH-mazing Becca! It was so skillfully told - their story unraveled so beautifully. You my friend have such a wonderful gift - off to sing your praises pal!
JacksonSoul chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Scary and sensual at the same time. Love this story,
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
I love the knot imagery in this story.
Dontremember chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Loved it.
CoWhIdE chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
I was on the edge of my seat. I thought Edward was the culprit at first, yet I;m glad I was wrong. Some of the sex scenes were so erotic while others scared the shit out of me. Love the versatility of emotions you created in me.

I swear you are one of the most talented authors out there right now. I can never get enough of your brilliant writing!
debslmac chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
loved this
Moltz chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
The initial intensity of this story gradually blended into the cadence of a budding romance. Full of new emotions, excitement for the future and the unexpected joys of partnership. All while an undercurrent of dark unrest bubbled below the surface. The anticipation of unknown events was palpable. You expressed fears, pain and unrest so eloquently. Yet they sent shivers down my spine. Such an evil presence.
I'm saddened to read about your traumatic injury and the resulting diagnosis of Cancer. We never know how one event can seem so disarming yet be the saving grace in our lives. I can only believe that your guardian angel knew that the events unfolding would be necessary to preserve your life.
I hope you were able to unburden yourself of this heavy load by writing this story.
In everything we do give thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
I loved this ending. The whole story was exciting.
RekindleTheFire chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
Really good!
HW30748 chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
Damn woman, that was awesome! AWESOME!
ComputaMachinery chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
Damn - this is so much hotter than I think it should be. You've done my brain in with these knots and I love being tangled up like this!