Reviews for Smokin' Hot
SnakeHasCake chapter 1 . 9/13/2022
Time for the bi annual reread let’s goooooo I keep coming back to this story it’s STILL one of my favorites after so many years, I absolutely love your writing style and I’m in love with this concept! Awesome job!
LadyJirachi chapter 1 . 8/18/2022
Still so cute to this day :)
WingDingNeko chapter 1 . 3/24/2022
I just want to say how great this fic is
I was thinking about old fics I had read and, even though I haven't watched or read fairy tail stuff in a long time, this fic was one of the first ones to come into my head.
loved it all those years ago and still do.
ErinBee1923 chapter 20 . 5/19/2021
Amazing thank-you
DemiWizard17 chapter 18 . 8/12/2020
When David’s ass burned her all I thought was someone needs to help her gajeel Lucy natsu anyone than I thought with bitter satisfaction ERZA and I felt so evil and good
DemiWizard17 chapter 10 . 7/30/2020
Okay gajeel telling Levy to snoop gave me vibes
DemiWizard17 chapter 1 . 7/28/2020
She’s just all casual like “fuck I burned the lasagnes and cause a massive fire
Caellyn chapter 14 . 6/10/2020
hey.. i love your fan fics so far! it would be kinda fun if you had a rather... steamy... chapter on Gale. but that is just my perspective. I am new to this whole fan-fiction thing and am finally getting into it, but i feel like some spice never hurt anyone:) dont you think?
Guest chapter 20 . 5/31/2020
Thank you for the chapter!
Guest chapter 20 . 5/31/2020
!
HamClad chapter 16 . 12/17/2019
Muahahahahaha...! I was wondering when we were going to get a David gets what he rightfully deserves chapter.
HamClad chapter 3 . 12/16/2019
Ahh, the feeling of a slow burn romance beginning to Kindle just fills my heart with fluffy goodness.
theoriginalteamavatar chapter 20 . 9/17/2019
NOW THAT'S A GOOD FIC! I binged this whole thing, ya know. And on the day before one of my term examinations, particularly in a subject I suck at. Your writing was excellent, and I really loved the story through and through. I'll have you know that I've faved and followed the story, because I look at the numbers, and even though this story's great, it just doesn't have enough recognition. Great writing, keep it up!
Jacky from kenya chapter 1 . 5/7/2019
I love your fanfiction dear
Gehatik chapter 18 . 1/29/2019
Fortunately, Wine isn’t known for being flamable, as it it doesn’t have anywhere near a high enough alcohol content to sustain a flame. And that’s assuming you have an actually effective way to start a fire, like a lighter or a spark. Cigarettes don’t burn anywhere near hot enough, and dropping one in something that’s 7/8s grape juice would just put it out.
1,412 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »