Reviews for Smokin' Hot
OmegaKenichi chapter 16 . 12/6
haven't read the entire chapter yet, but I have one expectation "Punch him in the face, Gajeel!"
PurpleHairBand chapter 20 . 11/21
This is like the fourth time I’ve reread this story and it deadass never gets old. Oh my lord, I didn’t leave comments on every chapter this time, but I’m still in love! This is such a great story! The plot is fantastic, and characterization is phenomenal, the pairing is perfect, I just can’t get enough! You’re super talented, thanks so much for writing!
I’d like to say something...

What’s a very pregnant pause?
Tb23 chapter 20 . 11/5
I absolutely loved this story l and i didn't want it to end!
Still wonderful
FairyTailLover chapter 18 . 9/8
. . .
FairyTailLover chapter 10 . 9/7
David is EVIL and a utter jerk. In actual Fairy Tail Levy is a neat freak and Gajeel is not.
primrose02 chapter 20 . 7/15
THIS! WAS! AMAZING! I read all of the chapters in one sitting! I absolutely loved it!
Firelilly chapter 14 . 7/6
I can't stop laughing
Omg I love this story! Second time I'm reading this but still awesome :D
BisexualWinter chapter 20 . 6/22
I first read this in 2013, as a confused student about to make the wrong decision to study chemistry at uni. Because of the story you spun, I reconsidered my options and am now studying Creative Writing and English. I just wanted to leave this review to say my life literally changed because of you, and if I hadn't started reading Smokin' Hot all those years ago instead of doing chemistry homework I never would have changed schools to specialise in language, got the grades I needed through taking my time, or met my partner, who I now live with.
This story has always been bookmarked on my computer, and it always will be, so I can escape into this charming romance when I don't feel up to par.
Thank you. From the bottom of my heart, thank you.
P.S. My creative writing lecturer loves fanfiction.
Surya chapter 20 . 6/7
I want to say thank you for making this awesome story, i liked it very much.
Thank you for taking your time so a fan like me can have a amazing time Reading this!
This is the first time i had the pleasure of Reading your work inhouw to tead more of your amazing story's i wish u a good day.
Snazzy chapter 1 . 6/5
LOL I just realised I read chapter 20 and got really confused because I thought it was the only chapter (I didn't see the others XD)
Snazzy chapter 20 . 6/5