Reviews for Smokin' Hot
i cANN OT HAN DL E
PurpleHairBand chapter 14 . 19h
We all want David back so we can see Gajeel KICK HIS ASS
PurpleHairBand chapter 9 . 20h
Im glad i found this story AFTER it was finished consifering the lateness of the update
PurpleHairBand chapter 4 . 12/2
The summary is still shit but it's a great story
PurpleHairBand chapter 3 . 12/2
Rereading for the third time. I regret nothing,
PurpleHairBand chapter 2 . 12/2
Aaaahhhhhhh I love this story
PurpleHairBand chapter 1 . 12/2
And thus, I reread this story. Again. Worth it.
flowersonthemoon chapter 20 . 11/14
THIS WAS SOOO GOOD I LOVED EVERY SINGLE MOMENT THAT I READ THIS
hmmm... do they have powers please reply
Svane Vulfbad chapter 20 . 11/1
I usually don't go for pure romance stories much, and I couldn't give a single crap about shipping or anything along those lines, but man, this story was spectacular! Characters were great, the setting, while Modern times (something I usually detest), was solid, and Gajeel really stole the show on this one. I love just how utterly thick-headed and insensitive he is, Lily being his best friend forever was a nice touch. Fairy Tail being a rowdy destructive bar was rather amusing, and yer right, Fairy Tail does make a great fire-fighter crew. I can imagine all of that actually happening, especially them being rowdy and destructive in a bar.

My only real complaint is the epilogue: Gajeel mellowing out and becoming a loving father and husband, and having a few rowdy children is nice and all, but I would've liked to have heard what became of Fairy Tail, and Lily. I know they aren't the main focus in any way, but I'd of liked to have known what became of Lily, and even see Gajeel, see how much he'd changed over the years. Still, a wonderful story, I'm glad I decided to give it a shot, 'cause man it was great!
Otaku chan chapter 20 . 10/21
I love ittttt! I kept re-reading it! :) I hope u can make more :D
AmesChan chapter 20 . 10/13
This fix was amazing! I normally read Nalu fics but I love Levy and Gajeel. The writing kept me so engulfed I couldn't stop reading and I really need to go to bed! But it was great! Can't wait to check out your other work.
Acvodadkawaii chapter 1 . 9/27
yes yes yes Yes Yes Yes Yes YEE YES YES YESYESYESYESYES YYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! I LOVE THIS FANFIC!
It was one of my first fanfictions and it made me as fanfiction in a beautiful, positive way.
Keep up the great work :)
Oh my gosh! Okay so this was my first fanfic I've ever read and I read it a few years a go but I just finished reading it today and let me say I fell in love with it all over again Words cannot describe how much I love this fanfic
Jazz chapter 19 . 9/19
I really loved this story u captured both gajeel and levy really well was a great read keep it up :)
1,327 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »