Reviews for Smokin' Hot
Guest chapter 20 . 22h
Omg I love this story! Second time I'm reading this but still awesome :D
BisexualWinter chapter 20 . 6/22
I first read this in 2013, as a confused student about to make the wrong decision to study chemistry at uni. Because of the story you spun, I reconsidered my options and am now studying Creative Writing and English. I just wanted to leave this review to say my life literally changed because of you, and if I hadn't started reading Smokin' Hot all those years ago instead of doing chemistry homework I never would have changed schools to specialise in language, got the grades I needed through taking my time, or met my partner, who I now live with.
This story has always been bookmarked on my computer, and it always will be, so I can escape into this charming romance when I don't feel up to par.
Thank you. From the bottom of my heart, thank you.
P.S. My creative writing lecturer loves fanfiction.
Surya chapter 20 . 6/7
I want to say thank you for making this awesome story, i liked it very much.
Thank you for taking your time so a fan like me can have a amazing time Reading this!
This is the first time i had the pleasure of Reading your work inhouw to tead more of your amazing story's i wish u a good day.
Snazzy chapter 1 . 6/5
LOL I just realised I read chapter 20 and got really confused because I thought it was the only chapter (I didn't see the others XD)
Snazzy chapter 20 . 6/5
canthelpmysize chapter 14 . 5/13
ooooh my gosh i love it
Hehehehe chapter 10 . 4/23
Awwwwwww GALE!
Oh yeah this is where the fun begins
YAAAYYYY a Lucy and Loki fic I'm one of the few people who DONT ship "Nalu" fans!
Potatoe chapter 10 . 3/23
Wweeeeeee! I'm so exited!
This is my favorite chapter so far!
KawaiiBlossom chapter 7 . 3/10
AWWWW! He's gonna help her with her stuff. Man, Gajeel is turning into a softies! :D
Kawaii Blossom chapter 4 . 3/10
Poor Gray, man. Love this chapter btw.
1,353 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »