Reviews for Smokin' Hot
ErinBee1923 chapter 20 . 5/19
Amazing thank-you
DemiWizard17 chapter 18 . 8/12/2020
When David’s ass burned her all I thought was someone needs to help her gajeel Lucy natsu anyone than I thought with bitter satisfaction ERZA and I felt so evil and good
DemiWizard17 chapter 10 . 7/30/2020
Okay gajeel telling Levy to snoop gave me vibes
DemiWizard17 chapter 1 . 7/28/2020
She’s just all casual like “fuck I burned the lasagnes and cause a massive fire
Caellyn chapter 14 . 6/10/2020
hey.. i love your fan fics so far! it would be kinda fun if you had a rather... steamy... chapter on Gale. but that is just my perspective. I am new to this whole fan-fiction thing and am finally getting into it, but i feel like some spice never hurt anyone:) dont you think?
Guest chapter 20 . 5/31/2020
Thank you for the chapter!
Guest chapter 20 . 5/31/2020
!
HamClad chapter 16 . 12/17/2019
Muahahahahaha...! I was wondering when we were going to get a David gets what he rightfully deserves chapter.
HamClad chapter 3 . 12/16/2019
Ahh, the feeling of a slow burn romance beginning to Kindle just fills my heart with fluffy goodness.
theoriginalteamavatar chapter 20 . 9/17/2019
NOW THAT'S A GOOD FIC! I binged this whole thing, ya know. And on the day before one of my term examinations, particularly in a subject I suck at. Your writing was excellent, and I really loved the story through and through. I'll have you know that I've faved and followed the story, because I look at the numbers, and even though this story's great, it just doesn't have enough recognition. Great writing, keep it up!
Jacky from kenya chapter 1 . 5/7/2019
I love your fanfiction dear
Gehatik chapter 18 . 1/29/2019
Fortunately, Wine isn’t known for being flamable, as it it doesn’t have anywhere near a high enough alcohol content to sustain a flame. And that’s assuming you have an actually effective way to start a fire, like a lighter or a spark. Cigarettes don’t burn anywhere near hot enough, and dropping one in something that’s 7/8s grape juice would just put it out.
A.D. Fields chapter 20 . 1/15/2019
I just found this story the other day, and while I mainly stick to Natsu x Erza stuff, Gajeel and Levy are growing on me quite quickly. You did a fantastic job capturing their personalities and this fic was one wild ride, but one that I'm glad I found and read. It was masterfully written and kept me engaged and on the edge of my seat for the entire time. I look forward to reading more by you.

A.D. Fields
Guest chapter 20 . 11/27/2018
so good and funny and sweet.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/26/2018