Reviews for Smokin' Hot
Chamelion chapter 10 . 11/20/2018
They are so sweet goshhhh! I really love this chp!(and the whole story ofc) i could already tell this is one of my most favourite fanfics. 3
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2018
I don't know what you wanted to show in this story but you changed everything what was the most important about fairy tail and characters...
Polly Little chapter 18 . 11/9/2018
I can't believe you did that. I like how she was standing up for herself, she is a grown woman and all, and that sudden realisation was brilliant
Polly Little chapter 19 . 11/9/2018
He literally bullied her out of a coma. That's perfect characterisation, and I love it
Polly Little chapter 17 . 11/9/2018
David's girlfriend definitely deserved better, poor woman. Levy's so lucky, having such a romantic slowdance
Polly Little chapter 20 . 11/9/2018
I like how the ending brought it back to the beginning.
Polly Little chapter 16 . 11/9/2018
I love how hard he's trying, I think that he's putting in effort to call her makes it way more romantic than David turning up with flowers or whatever could be, because David doesn't care in the way that he does. Also! Mirajane X Freed? I think that's the first time I've ever seen it (my friends are all Fraxus shippers), but it's surprisingly cute.
Polly Little chapter 14 . 11/9/2018
Gajeel with the kids was cute, Levy's definitely making good decisions
Polly Little chapter 15 . 11/9/2018
I can't stop grinning; this was really cosy and sweet. It's not every day you hear a guy say he'd happily run into a burning building for you!
Polly Little chapter 13 . 11/9/2018
I'd check where you're putting the commas, but the actual story's good so far
Polly Little chapter 12 . 11/8/2018
That was adorable
Polly Little chapter 11 . 11/8/2018
I like that you have them as friends regardless of the romance
Polly Little chapter 10 . 11/8/2018
That was really sweet and romantic in an unconventional kind of way
Polly Little chapter 9 . 11/8/2018
I reckon she's actually risking her life in joining them, but at least it's a fun way to go
Polly Little chapter 8 . 11/8/2018
Yeah, not being tall is definitely... drawing the short straw
1,409 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »