Reviews for Smokin' Hot
Polly Little chapter 7 . 11/8/2018
Brilliant, he's started using the nicknames in person now.
Polly Little chapter 6 . 11/8/2018
LET ME HUG HER
Polly Little chapter 3 . 11/8/2018
You wrote Levy's family like a proper family, it's obvious how they care about each other
Polly Little chapter 4 . 11/8/2018
I like how varied the cast is
Polly Little chapter 2 . 11/8/2018
You've got their interactions down perfectly, and adding Panther Lily as a human was a good idea (Gajeel really needs friends).
Polly Little chapter 5 . 11/8/2018
This is the beginning of something beautiful
Polly Little chapter 1 . 11/8/2018
You're definitely right about Cana! Right, so there's a couple of typos, but that's not surprising with a fic this size, and there don't seem to be any other issues. I really felt for Levy, and their actions all seem quite realistic.
Cherry Cereja chapter 20 . 8/24/2018
Thanks for this story, very cute and funny.
Guest chapter 20 . 6/30/2018
This is one of the best gale fanfics I’ve ever read and I love gale so I’m leaving this review to ask you to please make a sequel it would be awesome!
Hvetd chapter 14 . 4/8/2018
"Miss McGarden?"
"Hmm?"
"What's that red mark on your neck?"
heekwon chapter 20 . 4/3/2018
wow that was great! the best story ive read and it ended so well thank you soo much for all the effort you put into this story because it truly truly truly paid off
heekwon chapter 11 . 4/2/2018
man, this is so nice, i like how long each chapter is and all the GaLe fluff in it good work!
Clarissa George306 chapter 20 . 4/2/2018
WAHHHHHHHHHHH! *HAPPY SCREAMING BOUT TO EXPLODE* I am not happy with you at all writer. I was being smart and almost went to sleep at a reasonable hour. 2 in the morning to be exact. And then I found this piece of donut. It is 5:23 and I spend three and a half hours reading this fantastic fic that I want to publish and show the world to. That a billion PowerPoint and 70 pages essays will not express how much I loved this. I want to store it somewhere and spread to everybody who ever lived. This is the fan fi c that people will find in the good place in the afterlife because it's so amazing. Peace out. I wish I was as talented as you because my stories are no where near that level of AMAZBALLS.
Clarissa George306 chapter 19 . 4/2/2018