Reviews for Ave Maria
Most Powerful chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Know it's late, but lovely.

til next time,

Power is the most of what you hold.
SafirelV chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Awh that was so sweet! Really good descriptions and nice choice of song :)
Green Giant Uranus chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Oh! Almost forgot! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you! D
Green Giant Uranus chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Hey! It's me again! You might recognize me as a reviewer from your other story, Running Away. (*Cough-WhichyouREALLY-Cough-needto-Cough-update-Cough*) Whoa! Sorry about that! Just a random coughing fit. I hope I'm not coming down with anything...

Anyways! I really liked this! It was really cute! Again, you are showing your religious side! I like it! I wish that I could make an account already! But my parents still won't let me! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... (

P.S. I looked up this song and I really liked it! Celine has a really good voice and really brings the whole song together! Thank you for introducing me to a new-to-me Christmas song! Gee Whillickers I love Christmas! )
sarahbarah131777 chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Amen my personal faverate prayer is to saint Joan of Arc who is my patron saint It goes like this

Dear sain Joan help me to be strong and pure in my love for God help me to listen carefully to the word of God and the ways he may touch my
Purple Majestic chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
awww
Hannibal3125 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Very nice. Sweet without being overly sappy. Also brings out a side of both characters that isn't usually shown.

I liked it a lot.
a random reader chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
May you have a merry Christmas and a blessed new year! Great story by the way!
memmek10k chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
this was the best one shot about CHRISTmas ever so thank you for posting this
aecul chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
That was very sweet and pretty. I love how they prayed together. A little out of character, maybe, but lovely nonetheless. The very end especially.

"She was drenched in silver, like some kind of terrifying, beautiful ghost, and her long wispy hair seemed to glow in the moonlight. Her eyes - oh God, he could barely see them – were a deep inky black. They glittered, and Wally realized she was crying."

And those lines! Wow!

Merry Christmas to you! :) Really nice job with this story.
Irenerb chapter 1 . 12/15/2011