Reviews for Anointed
ybee chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
I loved it all... :)
dragonfly336 chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
I figured I'd leave you a review here too! This was actually the first one I read and wanted to finish..lol! I thought your writing was beautiful. I loved the religious and astrology aspects and the science vs. religion undertone that I picked up. Great job!
karenec chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Good grief what a messed up bunch of people. So interesting that Edward switched from theology to astronomy; perhaps he was trying to get a bigger picture view of the heaven. Thank you for sharing this complicated story.
Perry Maxwell chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Very beautiful and poetic. There were a few lines that made me stop and think, let them sink in. I imagine that some of your words will resonate with me for days.

All I can really say is...too little too late, Edward.
TKegl chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Wow...I was trying to think of a word to describe this story, and I think the best one I could come up with is "hypnotic." I felt as I read it almost like I was watching someone die...the slow disintegration of just about everyone involved, if that makes sense.

So horrifyingly tragic. Edward's redemption (if you can call it that) or at least his guilt comes too little too late. Very sad, but beautifully done. Great job.
Alby Mangroves chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
I remembered this entry and found myself thinking about it after I'd read it, which is a testament to the thought-provoking story you wrote, and I still think you have some great turns of phrase here, too.

Well done! xAM
Dandelion Mind chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Congrats, sweetie! So glad to see this up, you did a great job and know how much I loved it already :D X X