Reviews for Down The Hall
It's just beautiful
Nrbl1 chapter 1 . 6/18
More please
Ana chapter 1 . 6/14
Please, please, please say you will write one more chapter where we can see what happens next! I know this story has a few years but please consider writing another chapter even if it's a short one. Please!
paragod chapter 1 . 6/14
I would like to think they make it and live happily ever after.
bakergirl24 chapter 1 . 6/14
Yeah, that was heartbreaking. I would almost like to see one more chapter to see how things wrap up. The thing is I don't think at this point it matters if they stay together or not. Just as long as both are happy. I don't know if any couple could completely recover from something like that. Especially handled in the same manner as these two did. Or if they did overcome it some therapist would get stinking rich off of them. They are both carrying their own basket of crazy. Lol.

Thanks for sharing. Take care and peace. T.
elizabeth bennette chapter 1 . 6/14
Please let them pick up the pieces and work it out. Hope for closure and be happy again.
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 6/14
Down The Hall has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
KimiD chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
Girl~ this is your first time for writing angst? All I have to say is WHOA~! I am soooo glad you did not make this a full length story. I do not think my heart could take it~! I would like to think that their love for each other and for Emma, because you know that love is still there, will make a way for them to rebuilt their life together~! Wonderfully written~! And now I can at least breathe...
casualcruelty chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Oh my...how so very moving. I don't know how you managed it, but the amount of emotion you put into this story is amazing. I'm very surprised to say that I got to relate to everything Edward and Bella felt, although I had never been in the kind of circumstances they were dealt. I started feeling the urge to cry before I even was completely delved in the story. I also liked how you kept the incident that made them drift apart unknown throughout the story and didn't entirely reveal it until Edward was in the room. I can't imagine ever doing what Edward did, choosing between his wife and his child, and then after that, seemingly losing his wife too. I can only think of how much pain both of them were in, how much Edward blamed himself and how much pain Bella was holding back in those three years. Kudos to you for this little gem, but I only wish that you didn't leave the end hanging like that. I admit that it went with the whole air of the story, but I think some closure wouldn't have hurt. So any chance for that ending, regardless of whether it would be happy or not? Anyway, I'm getting a little too wordy, so I'll say that I loved this fic one more time. Loved it, thanks for posting!
Sailaranel chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
And I pray this is a set of circumstances I never have to wake up to. Making the decision or living with someon else making it. I like that you left this here as a o/s. there's some hope to it, but also some dread...
Great story-telling
ningep chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Gosh! I cried a river! You left it hanging on purpose, though! I would love a happy ending but it seems like you wanted your readers to end it the way they wanted it to. Any chance of making it through, add a chapter or two just to give it an ending accordingly? I would love to hear a baby's cry... if you know what i mean... :-)
CassandraLowery chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Wow. I'd love to see this story continue as it's rather up in the air here at the end. Even if it's just one more chapter, I'd love to see how things work out, or don't work out. You know, HEA or not...or eventually, getting together after a separation or something. Just a thought (or a few, LOL)...

Compelling story-I really admire the way you kept the main event shrouded through the story, revealing just a tidbit here and there until Edward entered Emma's room. Very powerfully written.

Okay, I need something light & fluffy after that!

Warmly,
Cassandra :)
mycrookedsmile chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
really moving. I hope they will make it.
GothicTemptress chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
This felt sad and real and just broke my heart! Thanks for writing such a moving story!

Becca
married2thcoach chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Oh My. This was gutwrenching. So sad, So real. You feel for each of them,Just heartbreaking to loose a child . You cant blame either one in this story. It is what they had to do to survive their pain. Are you thinking about another chapter? Would love to see if after they came together if its starts the healing or is the beginning of the end. Very emotional. Im amazed that you got all of that out of the picture. Amazing! Great writing.