Reviews for Without You
2000Aerobars chapter 4 . 12/19/2014
Poor Sawyer, nothings going right for the guy. I really do love this.

There's a rule of writing. Write when you want to, write when you don't.

Please Follow this rule, I love this story! XD
2000Aerobars chapter 3 . 12/19/2014
That van is bad news...

I like this story, it's pretty interesting. I hope that stuff works out ok :3
2000Aerobars chapter 2 . 12/17/2014
He's in the present, isn't he. I don't expect Sawyer will know how to use a phone XD
And I loved Quatermain's resurrection, it made me laugh XD

Great jobXD
2000Aerobars chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
Hmm, interesting. I expect this will be awsome XD
Guest chapter 4 . 11/20/2014
Please continue the story
hope1iz chapter 4 . 11/13/2013
aaarg. Now I know why I avoid WIP's. Invariably I find one that I really, REALLY, like- but the author ends up not being able to finish it for some reason, or it takes so long between installments it's like torture waiting for the next part. -bangs head on desk-

Please, please, please continue?
Anna the Lynx chapter 4 . 10/8/2013
Wow. Tom really can't catch a break, can he? First, he's struck by lightning, then amnesia, and now he's been shot! Who's in the white van? How much does Quartermaine know or has guessed? Will Tom ever get back to the right place in space/ time?
Hope1iz chapter 3 . 7/30/2013
Hey. Just wanted to let you know I'm still watching this story. I really DO like it. Hope you have inspiration to continue it! :-)
hope1iz chapter 3 . 2/25/2013
Again- a very good chapter. Glad to see you back and writing again! I'm enjoying watching this mystery unfold.

Just curious- Tom seems very laid back and not curious about all the gadgetry he is encountering. I know he was used to seeing a lot of unusual things due to his association with the league- but I would have thought he would have had some type of response to the medical equipment, the tv,all the vehicles (and no horses), etc. Or am I misunderstanding something? (it seems like he got thrown forward in time somehow- hence my wondering how he can be so nonchalant about everything he is seeing.)

If I'm right and he did get knocked to the future- I'd kinda like to see his reaction to some of the things he would not have seen before. Especially since he always struck me as such a boyishly enthusiastic man. :)
HuntressBiancadiAngelo chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
Really good. Please update soon.
beanie-art1 chapter 2 . 3/31/2012
Very interesting, can't wait to find out what happens mexts so update soon pretty please
Sawyer Fan chapter 2 . 3/30/2012
Great to see another chapter up!

Enjoyed the ending of the first section...Yay! Quatermain is back, and in grand fashion too...LOL.

Also enjoyed the second half with Sawyer. Poor thing, to have amnesia to boot! Got a kick out the part where the nurses wouldn't mind 'looking after his needs' so to speak...hehehehe.

Can't wait to see how Mr. Q reacts when he finds out Tom is missing!

Look forward to reading more!
hope1iz chapter 2 . 3/26/2012
I am so happy to see another chapter! I look forward to watching you have the league (and especially Tom's mentor/father-figure Alan) try and figure out what happened to Tom and get him back. :)
Sawyer Fan chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Hey! This is great! First story and all. I thought it flowed great and has an intriging premise. Look forward to reading more!

Thanks for a great read!
hope1iz chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Good start! Hope to see a second part soon. :)