Reviews for Downward Spiral
228 chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
I was in tears while reading, and that's heart wrenching...you've made it so real which is so true...beautifully written
Alltimelow chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
WOW I'm in tears. I'm literally sobbing. I really loved how intense this is. Crap I feel so so so so sorry for edward. I now want to help everyone with a addiction problem. It's a real eye opener and showed ignorant I was in this subject.
Lulabell75 chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Whew, that was intense. I liked it.

Lula
kezcullen chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
sad but true.
Ophelia85 chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Well that was beautiful but you just broke my heart!
Indie Rayne chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
I loved it, so beautifully written.
Nrbl1 chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Tears :((
beachcomberlc chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Tragic story.

Thanks for sharing

Beach
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Downward Spiral has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
hikingurl48 chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Crying
motherbeatrice chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
omg, well that was gut wrenching...awesome story though, so real what people go through with this addiction...wow, thanks for writing this.
OcSickGirl chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
That was so sad and unfortunately very realistic. Great job!
butzi chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
A very tragic story. Drug addiction is a terrible illness. At the very least Bella has got help or was able to accept help in time. It was a tearful read but good.

DreamOfTheEndless has recommended your story in her fic.
musicflare87 chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
wow... that was really intense and emotional, but good. u had me in tears when bella found edward.

Izzy aka ToTheDreaming over on twitter rec'd this, and im so glad she did
A Girl Who Reads Cereal Boxes chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
This was tragic. Truly, gut wrenchingly and horribly sad. But beautifully written.

I will be forever grateful that, so far, I have had minimal experience with drug abuse. Thank you for sharing this.