Reviews for Stubborn
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
Great job! ;)
kitty-whiskers chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
An amazing insight into Thalia! (I will be checking Kelly's profile out right now)
Dovewings.of.Narnia chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
This is really good! I love how you used second person, which is most definitely not easy to do. *Favs*
J1210 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
This fic was amazing. Do not undermine yourself this was beautifully written and crafted, I haven't picked up a oneshot as good as this in a long time. I rather feel envious at the skill put into this fic, it only wants to make me continue to evolve as a a writer. We all haven't reached our full poetential as artists, and this story was just that art.

The way you portrayed Thalia was amazing, the pacing and self indulgence of Zoe's character was fantastic.

I enjoyed this very much. Its been awhile since I have added someone on my fav author's list.
livingondaydreams chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
This is the most perfect, wonderful, spectacular, beautiful Christmas present fic in the history of all Christmas present fics.

You nailed Thalia. Her stubbornness and defiance with a hint of angst was very, very in character - at least how I imagine her, since of course RR has never given us anything about her pre-tree. The mention of Jason was well placed, as I imagine it would have been on her mind often, especially when confronted with the choice of leaving Luke and Annabeth behind. Then, all those years pass in a single sentence. It was *perfect* - that would have been how it felt to her. Absolutely brilliant. And after just that one sentence, she's much more confused and lost and she wants certainty. And the Hunters are constant. So she joins the Hunters. You write everything so naturally, it feels like I'm inside Thalia's head.

And Zoe, as well, was dead-on. Proud, slightly superior and condescending, and with that odd regal air that throws people off. I liked the added touch of her holding her bow, never completely open and friendly. Always on the defensive.

The end was perhaps my favorite part. The story spun out of control and your sentences ran together and it felt so raw. Powerful.

I love this.

Thank you for writing me one of my favorite fics of all time.