Reviews for The LyokoDestined
razmend chapter 5 . 4/19
I like it! You havnt updated in forever!
Michael chapter 5 . 8/4/2014
I here your going to re write this, and I can't wait, but when you do you going to have to be a little bit more careful with digimon's ? Because in the spring the 7th digimon series begins to air in Japan, but this one will have the original characters as main characters again, not like in fusion where they did some cameo's. Tai will be 17 in this new series.
Michael chapter 5 . 4/21/2014
This is good, I hope you continue with this.
DigitalGuardian chapter 3 . 3/31/2014
HAHA! Indiana Jones! Well... that's the first archaeologist with a whip that comes to my mind. :)
Lol chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Wow! How dis Kenˋs dad manage to get a Job on France :DDD nooooooooooo XDDDDD
Corina O chapter 5 . 8/11/2013
can't wait for the next chapter :)
princessbinas chapter 5 . 8/11/2013
You know what would be funny? The Lyoko Warriors in their Lyoko Avatars while in the Digital World. Odd could complain all over again. But... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE!
ShadowLDrago chapter 5 . 1/29/2013
Well, Kotemon is like Ulrich, a noble swordman I wonder how he'd fare on Lyoko... Oh well, can't wait for the next chapter!
ShadowLDrago chapter 4 . 1/29/2013
LOL! This is hilarious! Best part is know flutent french so I can understand everything
ShadowLDrago chapter 3 . 1/29/2013
AWESOME! And Ken is now Indy with a flame whip? COOL!
ShadowLDrago chapter 2 . 1/29/2013
AHAHaHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA! SOrry, I just needed to get that out of my sysstem ,anyway stick to french LOL! this outght to be fun.
Heroi Oscura chapter 5 . 2/18/2012
This is a great story!
SeanJared chapter 5 . 2/16/2012
Good to see that you're back to writing. Try to put all of your author notes at the beginning or end of the chapter, it seems kinda clunky if it's in the middle. But, I like how you matched Ulrich and Kotemon, it's a match made is "strong-and-silent" heaven...
Digiman14 chapter 4 . 1/21/2012
I cant' wait to see the Lyoko Warrior's parterns. If they did a good job fighting on Lyoko, I'm sure being a digidestined is a peice of cake. Update soon! ;)
TheSealer chapter 4 . 12/30/2011
Oh, yeah! Now we're talking. The Lyoko Warriors have oficially became Digidestined. But the Digidestined didn't become Lyoko Warriors (not yet, maybe)!

Now that the 2 teams of superheroes are together, they shall rule the world. I the world. XD