Reviews for Into Thine Arms
ArekWhitlock chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
it broke my heart but you write it very well..
KzintiKiller chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
This was incredibly sad, but I can see Edward destroying himself like that if he'd lost Bella and their child back in 1918.

Rick
Kats Flower Girls chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Which picture prompt did you use for your fic? I tried to read as many of the stories for the Season of Our Discontent contest as possible, but I never made it to yours, like I even knew whose was whose, but so many of my favorite authors entered so I really wanted to try guessing who was who... but I ended up not guessing anyone, LOL!

What a cool idea, to have Edward be born in modern times along with Bella & have Carlisle change Edward then... Will there be a Jacob?

I wish Esme, Rose & Emmett were there too!

I wish Edward could call Bella & tell her... or Maybe Carlisle could go to Bella, he's a Dr, he could deliver the baby?

OMG! Bella died! Why didn't she call 911! Why did she try delivering alone! Why wasn't Carlisle there!

Oh no! I feel worse for Emmett then I do for Edward... Emmett having to preform a mercy killing for his father... but I like the conclusion that Carlisle will never change another human again...

So sad! I was hoping somehow Bella would be okay :(
Sweetie7smiled chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
A hard story, but nicely done. :) Thanks for writing!
MelkiSihou chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
That was beautiful. It was well writen and I loved Carlisle's bit at the end.

Great job!