Reviews for Face the Rain
lesuse chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
Sad, sad story. . .
debslmac chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
petmom1213 chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
How come I can't copy and paste your story to read later? I don't have the internet at home and have to come to the library to read. I was going to put this on my flash drive to read at home. Do you have some special settings to prevent that?
kmap111 chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Wow. That was beautiful and sad and tragic and sweet and wonderful all at the same time. I'm so glad Bella wasn't dead! I kept thinking she had died too!

I can't wait to see what happens next ;-) I loved it.
honeycat22 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
So sad about Emmett. Edward could so play the part of a rock star, but with his smarts and his goodness, it's kind of hard to see him knowingly getting mixed up in the situation eith Aro. I guess it wasn't just up to him.
Cina's chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Great story. Would love to see how Edward gets his life back together.
karen4honor chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
*Nearly sobbing here*... yes, a future-take would be lovely, Sarita. Thank you for sharing this powerful little story. (However, Emmett is NOT a minor character,in my opinion-just not one of the trifecta) . I'm still slowly catching up with all the stories on my to-be-read list...
Tdot TwiFic chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
That is certainly one way of putting it, facing the rain.
twificfan chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
That was an incredible story. I would love to see it progress as a multi chapter story.
vamplvr27 chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
omg! tht sad amazing! I'm still crying! freaking aro has to ruin everything doesn't he? u should definitely continue!
Rebadams7 chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Please please if there is a future take I'd live to see it

What a wild ride of a story

Daggers4U chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Wow. An amazing story!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Extremely moving. Very well done. Enjoyed it immensely.