Reviews for Face the Rain
Bow to your sensei chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Sooooo beautiful!
robyn odei-ntiri chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Thanks Saritadreaming I cried the frist time I read this in the angst contest and cried the second time to. please write more on the subject, I'm hoping Edward heals so they could have there HEA...well done
irishnlove2shop chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Very sad, and touching story...hope he truly finds his way! Sad to say, knew too many people growing up around drugs and violence, so this kind of hits home...fortunately for me, no murders were involved! Would love to read a futuretake!
Angeldolphin01 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
I love it. I would love to read a futuretake if you do write one.
mugglemom08 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Couldn't. Stop. Reading. Most definitely interested in a futuretake.
caz12771 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
WOW! What a story. I'm seriously at a loss for words here. That was just brilliant.

Please, write the future take, I'm dying to know what becomes of this beautiful, broken Edward.

Hugs Caz x
Carlie Dani Cullen chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Wow.
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
I loved it so heartbreaking so sad but hope at the end so good thank you
asiula chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
As I said in the contest... I'd love to read what happened next :)
pnkats chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
So glad this had a hea. Great story.
dinotopian chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Thank you!
hotmama4jd chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
That was really brutal.
Pates Greeneyes chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Wow!

I love this! So emotional & heartbreakingly loving!

Hopeful that there is an outtake!

Happy Holidays!
motherbeatrice chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
wow, awesome. Love to hear more...
Kats Flower Girls chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Thanks for mentioning me in your A/N though I didn't do much more then purge some old memories, LOL!

Maybe Giana still has hope for Edward and he needs that... But what did Aro do?

Is Alice, Edwards sister... whose eye's are the same blue? Jasper?

Oh, Emmett's dead too! Sheesh, you killed Bella AND Emmett! Where is Rosalie in all this?

Why did Emmett die & why does Edward feel like it was for him?

I love the back story on Edward & Carlisle and how Edward came to be adopted into the Cullan Clan :)

I feel so bad for Edward feeling like the odd man out even though his family obviously doesn't feel that way about him :(

Poor Edward! It's gotta be excruciatingly painful to be back here... So the tree lost all it's leaves mid spring & hasn't grown them back in two years? Did it get burned or did it just happen? Edward says it's from Emmett, but it's also symbolic of Edward still being 'there' but dead at the same time... so sad!

LOL, you just said the same thing!

Oh, is Bella NOT dead, just gone?

"A few moments ago, I need a fucking fence to hold me up" *needed*

Has someone been coming out to polish the wood?

How was his suicide attempt thwarted?

"The irony of talking to Him if I don't believe is not lost on me" It's interesting how you brought Edwards religious beliefs into this... will those change as the story progresses...

At first I was thinking of a school play then I remembered that Edwards in a band, LOL! The Mason-Dixon line, LOL!

The bottle cap necklace thing is cool, LOL! I never did the concert thing... did a lot of bands do that?

Interesting, why would the crazy girls give this chick room?

LOL, did Edward bring two necklaces over just to make Mystery Girl jealous, LOL!

I love that She's making Edward earn her name... Self confidence gets the guy, yay! I listened to all the songs, but didn't finish Peter Frampton's version of 'Black Hole Sun' now I'll have to go look it up again & see what is different then Soundgardens version!

"Big Ed" it always cracks me up to hear what guys name there dicks... This is a new one, I haven't heard yet for Edward, LOL!

Damn, Bella's taken, and by James no less... I can't believe he said she could sleep with Eric or Edward... what a creep! But at least Bella got a ride on Edwards bike... I'm jealous!

Oh no! How could Edward be stupid enough to get involved with a guy like Aro! I mean, Eric yes, but Edwards supposed to have more brains!

I wonder if Aro, would make sure there is no record deal, to keep these two couriers under his thumb as long as possible?

Oh no, Bella was beaten? By James? Of course! Wonder if he beat her because she would say Edwards name in her sleep? I love that Bella kept the bottle cap necklace with her...

"“Is that so? Go take care of your girl, Edward.”" Aro seems almost nice here, supportive, father-figureish... that totally scares me!

"Stalking toward her slowly, I back her against the wall, placing one hand beside her head. I run my index finger along the satin ribbon until I reach the bottle-cap that lies between her tits." Gawd, that's just Fuck-hot!

I'm so glad that Edward made Bella talk to him before they just hopped in the sack... James wanted to share Bella with his friend... just ewww!

"He wanted to... but I told him I'd see him dead first." James wanted to what else? Like trying pass Bella around like a party favor wasn't bad enough!

After the soul baring I was hoping for some citrus, though I like that he's taking things slow & that he introduced her to his family, but now I'm even more scared for Edward & Bella!

Oh no, James texts, Emmett volunteering for Edwards last job, does he suspect what Aro had planned? *Pulls hair out due to extreme angst* LOL!

I love that Bella waited until Edward left Aro to be together!

OMG, not only was Emmett killed, he was stabbed! I'm gonna puke!

It would take so many hits to kill a big guy like that! Poor Emmett!

"It's because of you that my brother is dead. I never want to see you again" How could Edward say this to Bella? He has to know that she would be safer with him, with James out to get her?

It is rather ironic that Edward is now under Aro's protection, but what about Bella? Has James got to her while she was on her own? Why didn't Edward go get Bella as soon as he figured out he wasn't endangering her anymore? I wanna kick his ass! Stupid male! LOL!

Oh, OK, he did try to contact her... I forgive him... can't blame Bella for hiding either, if her life is in danger from James, but I'm hoping Aro has taken care of that...

LOL, I love that Jasper says he'll beat up Edward if he no shows the anniversary...

'Glory' cool name for a guitar! I worry about Eric, Jake & Seth, still under Aro's thumb, though...

Bella, slapping Edward, LOL! Yay, for Alice finding her!

I don't blame Bella for being pissed at Edward, he deserves it for letting her think he blamed her the whole time... that was such an awful thing to do to her, no matter his reasoning, he should have told her the truth and let her take her own chances...

Meeting at the tree, that's a little cruel, but I think Emmett needs to hear that he didn't die in vain, that Edward and Bella can be together now... Maybe it will give the tree life again too?

I'd love a Bella's POV there at the end where she is dancing around the tree and when she tells Edward there is hope but she can't be with him like this... Please do a future take in BPOV! That would be so awesome!

Thanks for letting me read this! What an amazing story! You came up with so many cool ideas and I love that even though there were depths of despair, you still ended with hope of a HEA!
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »