Reviews for Dare
loveisalifetimeproject chapter 7 . 1/19/2012
Update!...Please Update!
xGLEEKYx chapter 7 . 1/15/2012
I just want you to know that I seriously love you. Your amazing! All of your stories are amaing! I love you! kay? Okay moving on. I love what you have going on here, I feel maybe you should have drug out the St. Berry a little longer maybe but you still made it amazing anyways. I'm excited for more! But you need more on you Spring Awakening Fic ASAP! :D
erinsgirl chapter 7 . 1/14/2012
Wow! I used to complain you didn't update enough and now I can't keep up.

First up lol at the fact that Rachel and Jesse are more concerned about her hand and Rachel disobeying orders rather than she punched Finn in the face. Rachel even said "it was just Finn".

The after-glow conversation was so sweet. Absoulotely adorable.

The whole sex itself was so hot and sweet and awesome.

I do have the slight complaint that it seems a little rushed given that Rachel is still unsure about her feelings regarding Jesse's return. However I loved the whole thing too much to care.

Chapters 6 and 7 are back to excellent!

Fantastic.
Giuliette chapter 7 . 1/10/2012
I AGREE! I love Taylor, but she isn't nearly the level of Lea, but we'll see what happens...

Please update ALL of ur fics (i.e. Kindheit Ende, and Inevitability) pleaseeee? I really live this story!

G.
northstar61 chapter 7 . 1/10/2012
I'm right there throwing that temper tantrum with you! I honestly cannot believe that RIB are going to have Rachel fail at her dreams in such spectacular fashion. Not only that, but they'll likely spin it in such a way as to insist this is all for the best, and she wouldn't really have been happy in NYC, away from... Yeah, I just can't even say it. Bye, bye, Broadway. Hello, hometown hell. As for the Taylor Swift casting, the less said, the better.

But enough complaining. On to reviewing the next chapter in this fantastic work of fiction! (A much more pleasant undertaking, I assure you.)

You truly have created in this version of Jesse a perfect amalgam of dark and light, rough and tender. Rachel *is* precious to him, and it came as no surprise that, when she finally accepted her feelings for him and gave into what they both wanted, he was no longer fierce, but rather gentle and loving. They are on the journey together, full partners in the giving and receiving of pleasure, sharing an intimacy that neither has known before.

I know I keep harping on the differences between Jesse and Finn (you know my bias, after all), but there's no way that the latter would have taken the time to learn what Rachel liked, or what felt good to her. He wouldn't show her how to move with him (okay, because he doesn't really know how to himself, but that's beside the point, LOL!) or praise her as Jesse did. Finn would be terrified of the kind of intimacy that comes naturally to Jesse when he's with Rachel.

"she liked the gentle way he showed her how to move with him, his hands moving and shaping her body like clay, his voice softly encouraging, with hints derived from dance classes so they made complete sense to her" - This seriously gave me chills. It's so right. So perfect. So *them*.

Yes, she would experience some insecurity after their lovemaking. She's never allowed herself to be so vulnerable with anyone before, and his physical presence grounds her and makes her feel incredibly safe. No wonder she didn't want to let him go.

Hmm, what is it about these two and joint baths? You've written it more than once, I've done it, too, and I'm fairly sure we're not the only ones. There's something very intimate and romantic about them bathing together, IMO, and this was no exception.

"The minute he released her, she wanted him back." - She'll never really want to be without him again, although that does pose a bit of a problem in terms of going about her daily routine. :)

"knowing he was there for her however she needed him" - There it is, one of the major draws of their relationship. Finn will ever only be there for here if it suits his purposes. Jesse will be there for her in every way, and will be more than willing to give her whatever she needs.

They can't seem to quit with the oral fixation. Even after he's told her not to bite, she's still doing it, although with an ill-disguised ulterior motive this time. There's something about them marking each other that's completely hot. And, of course, once he's started kissing her again, neither one of them is going to want to stop. I love her description and reaction to the simple feel of his mouth on hers.

"It's over," he said firmly. "You're mine, and I don't share." - Still loving possessive!Jesse. Rachel's right. It's exhilarating. :)

I can't imagine that Jesse really wants to talk about Finn at all, but it's unavoidable. He's entirely right that Finn is now Rachel's boyfriend in name only, and that's not going to last long. As you know, I've thought that Rachel's sudden decision to join the celibacy club had more to do with not wanting to have sex with Finn, rather than not wanting to have sex at all, and I'm tickled that you've had her admit that here. (It's my head canon, and I'm sticking to it!)

"Knowing it was your first time—how you surrendered to me, letting me give you what you needed—" He licked his lips. "I don't think it gets any better than that." - Yet another example of the perfection that is Jesse. He always knows exactly what to say.

Gotta wonder what Rachel will come up with from her research...

Yep, I laughed out loud at Jesse's self-restraint comment. I'm not entirely sure either of them is capable of that around the other, but it'll be fun to see them try.

If they're keeping score, Rachel did come twice the day before, and Jesse not at all, so it would seem she owes him. ;)

Despite the intimacy they'd just shared, there was still unfinished business between them, and I'm relieved that they got it out into the open. She *can* be honest with him, as he can be with her. It's part of what makes them strong as a couple.

"She could never talk to Finn like this—talking made him nervous. He never asked for her opinions on things, and when she tried to ask for his he often grew flustered, unable to give her a well thought out or meaningful answer." - Please, please, continue to point out Finn's flaws like this. It just makes my day!

"It took that loss to really comprehend everything you'd become to me, even in so short a time." - Powerful words that go to the heart of what they meant to each other, almost from the beginning. They both fell hard and fast, and thankfully, he realized what he'd given up and he had the will to do whatever was necessary to get her back.

I like the idea that Rachel could more easily forgive herself for her actions with the video, knowing that Jesse might have left anyway. In that scenario, she shoulders less of the blame. On the other hand, if she hadn't made it and they'd been blissfully happy and he'd still left, I almost think that would have been harder for her to get over.

Remaking the video as part of her transformation has me intrigued. Like Rachel, I'm not entirely sure when anyone else might get to see it, but it almost doesn't matter. The joy comes in watching these two collaborate together, exchanging ideas, respecting each other even when they disagree, and generally demonstrating that they're a formidable team in every sense of the word.

Jesse's statement is an interesting one. A lot would hinge on the definition of risk. Like Rachel, I think I might have to mull it over for a while to see if I agree.

Their banter at the end was captivating, and you write it so very well. I was completely caught up in their teasing, and then the mood was broken by a call from her dads. I know drama is a necessity, but there's a part of me that's hoping they're just checking up to see if she's okay, having heard from the school that she left early. I'm enjoying Jesse and Rachel in the bubble of his condo far too much to want it to end...

This continues to be riveting and, as always, I'm eagerly anticipating the next installment.
Broadwayfreak5357 chapter 7 . 1/10/2012
THIS WAS ADORABLEEEEEE! :) :) :) :)

And I'm with you! a) Rachel not getting into NYADA? :( :( :(but it means I get to see her every week on my tv screen so I guess I'm ok with that. How is that going to work tho? They're graduating...? It would be sad if they (Rachel :) just stayed in Lima!

b) TAYLOR FUCKING SWIFT BEAT OUT LEA MICHELE? THE FUCK? HOW THE FUCK IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE! I mean, Lea is...flawless perfection. She is PERFECT for the part! I mean, she's been in Le Mis since she was a child and was offered the role on Broadway (which she turned down for SA :) ANDDD performed it the hollywood bowl & sounded amazinggggg! She's got the broadway voice & the acting chops and...ITS NOT FAIR DAMMIT :( Ok, I like Taylor, but she doesn't have the best voice. Lea is so much better than her. And...yeah... XD you know what I mean :P

Now that my rant is over, onto my review! :) :) :)

I. LOVE. THIS. :) sooooo sooooo much. :)

Made my day :) This was BEAUTIFUL! I may or may not have cried... :')

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I want Jesse :) Theyre so adorable & I love how she was clinging to him like no you cant leave you're mine! :)

oh jeez! you had to leave it with the dads calling? XD oy vey! totally expected tho lol :P

Can't wait for the next chapter :)

xx Sage
Phoenix South chapter 7 . 1/10/2012
auhaes26: I wonder what's so revolutionary Ryan Murphy will do a brain transplant in Finn Hudson.I'm not upset with the news that Lea will be on the show next season but with the fact that she will be in the series by account Murphy seems obsessed with them!
auhaes23 chapter 7 . 1/10/2012
I agree with you ! I'm so upset that Rachel will be there in season 4. Well not really ! I'm just upset because I'm pretty sure that means she'll stay in Lima ! And nobody wants that ! Rachel is supposed to be in New York ! Or maybe, they found another plan and Rachel will be in New York... or maybe she'll have a dramatic accident ! I just hope she won't stay in Lima for Finn !

Well, amazing chapter ! I really like their relationship now :)

Can't wait to read the next
Soyli chapter 7 . 1/10/2012
I feel like vomiting when I read the news you Ryan Murphy is really stupid after the third season is over I'm leaving the series even though I love Kurt & Blaine with all my heart I can not survive Finn Hudson and his stupidity and not see Finchel the couple hate you Ryan Murphy is a stupid idiot!

The protagonist of the series Glee Lea Michele said on Monday (9) That the next season of the show will be "revolutionary." According to E! Online site, the actress who plays Rachel Berry said That the ideas of the author Ryan Murphy is the fourth season are innovative.

The actress Confirmed That her character in the series continues next season. "I am very happy. I Talked to Ryan today and he Told me his plans for the season. I can say that is incredibly Innovative and revolutionary he found a way to continue with the characters on the show," he said.

Not to mention details about the plot involves the couple will Rachel and Finn, played by Cory Monteith, the actress said That Can fans expect surprises. "I think the fans of Finn will be very happy with the story of the couple," he said.

The 25-year-old actress said she Almost Cried Also to be confirmed in upcoming episodes of Glee. During the last season, the press speculated on the departure of three characters, who would have Graduated in the plot. Yesterday, the FOX TV That ensured there Were the plans to create a new show with the characters.

"Basically, I would Knew I always come back, They want to or not. Every day I am grateful, this is the best job in the world. Ryan is a great author and I love it. The cast is my family. I am very happy, "said the actress.

St.BerryForGood chapter 7 . 1/10/2012
Thanks for another great chapter!Please updatesoon!And you are right to be mad!Lea Michele is definitely better than Taylor Swift!
Erin Adrienne chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Every time I see a computer I log on and check if you've updated this story. :) And I am so glad you update quickly :) I'm addicted to this story. Seriously. I re-read it alllllll the time. Anyway, as always I love your portrayal of both Jesse and Rachel. They make me laugh and get warm fuzzies inside. Makes me wish I had your version of Jessie :) Looking forward to the next chapter! 3
Soyli chapter 7 . 1/10/2012
Authors of fanfic has incredible talent to stop at the most interesting! OMG ... I love these two together Ryan Murphy should get out of this bubble Finchel where he lives and bring back Berry St. What about Taylor being Eponine had to read the news many times to believe it But I'm glad I will see Jonathan Groff The Good Wife which makes me very happy!
lionesspotter chapter 7 . 1/10/2012
As always I loved the update!
ajunebuga chapter 7 . 1/10/2012
Ugh, too irate to log in properly, but this is me.

OMG - freakin' TROLL MURPHY - I have put up with the travesty of a show for this whole plotless nonsensical season cuz I thought it'd be LM's last...

Her staying on the show makes a mockery of the first two seasons, especially if its to stay with that quasi-abusive neanderthal Finn!

Holy fuck I'm PISSED

And secondly...much as I do like Taylor Swift, she seems like a sweet girl, WTF...W. T. F.

ARGHURGH!