Reviews for Dare
Jelese111 chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
I think I speak for many when I say... UPDATE THIS FIC DAMMIT.
Guest chapter 12 . 3/31/2013
Please update! I love this story
Guest chapter 12 . 3/24/2013
Just found this story and its great. Will there be a new chapter soon, love to read Jesse's reaction after this chapter?
Guest chapter 12 . 3/22/2013
Lucy chapter 12 . 3/8/2013
I really need to know what's going to happen! I know you're busy with other awesome fics that are really popular like Wisp and ACAP but I really hope that you can squeeze out just one more chapter so we know what happens? Please? Pretty please? It would mean so much to me to just know what happens!
Guest chapter 12 . 2/22/2013
Please Please Please update!
vkasholo chapter 12 . 2/19/2013
Write more
Bekah chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Updaaaaaaate! Im begging you!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
No more?
Guest chapter 12 . 1/4/2013
for the love of all that is holy, please write more!
Guest chapter 12 . 1/4/2013
Please please pleeeease update i love this story so much pleeeeease :D
creativebug1988 chapter 12 . 12/12/2012
So I majorly procrastinated on reading this story, but I absolutely love it. I'm sad that you haven't updated it in a few months, but I understand.
loveisalifetimeproject chapter 12 . 12/10/2012
Why has this not been updated? Is it part of some scheme to cruelly torture me? C'mon I need to see some sexy protective Jesse . It's what I live for.
hypercrazyx3 chapter 12 . 12/8/2012
I'm absolutely loving this story - it's super sexy but fun and I love Rachel in it. Also love the subtle (or not so subtle) Finn/Will bashing. I'm also totally falling in love with Darkish Jesse - love how he's so dominant and sexy and *totally melting into a puddle of goo* Please update soon! I honestly can't wait to see what happens next. I kind of hope Jesse & Santana work together to make Finn get it.
Too bad chapter 12 . 11/10/2012
Well, it's now been like three months since you've updated. I officially give up on waiting for more. This was a really good story, but I think you have no interest in anything anymore other than twilight, which sucks. Oh well
282 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »