Reviews for Dare
Too bad chapter 12 . 11/10/2012
Well, it's now been like three months since you've updated. I officially give up on waiting for more. This was a really good story, but I think you have no interest in anything anymore other than twilight, which sucks. Oh well
petalflower chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
I've read this story countless of times now and it's really depressing that you haven't updated, it feels like you aren't going to either. I hope you haven't as this is an amazing story, one of the best ones there is.
Please Please update, I'm begging.
This story is too good to give up and your a great writer.
Loyal reader chapter 12 . 11/3/2012
This was such a good story, but I feel like you've given up on it, and that sucks.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/7/2012
When's the next chapters :( :( :(
tennis14321432 chapter 12 . 10/6/2012
Wow. Absolutely brilliant story! I LOVE love love this Jesse, it's so sexy. And you are such a talented writer!
Berry xD chapter 12 . 10/4/2012
update update update please! i'm desperate
I want to know his reaction!
Angie chapter 12 . 10/1/2012
Can't wait for more, i really like your story and the way you have portrait Jesse and Rachel. I would really like to see Finn get what's coming to him.
Hope you update soon.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/24/2012
This story is amazing! Please update soon I love it, you're a great writer and such a good story!
Valerie Forest chapter 12 . 9/23/2012
! Why didn't I see this sooner. Oh good lord. Next chapter please? I am dying to see Jess' reaction when he finds out what Finn did.
Love chapter 12 . 9/20/2012
Moreee please! Salivating at the though of another chapter :) Can't wait to see what excellent revenge Jesse will execute.
Jelese111 chapter 12 . 9/20/2012
I am absolutely going crazy waiting for you to update. I've read this chapter like four times! Please please!
Pyra Sanada chapter 12 . 9/17/2012
Finn is the biggest moron ever...can't wait to see what happens when Rachel tells Jesse about Finn touching her. He is not gonna like that...I envision, punching, lots and lots of punching. Keep up the awesome job!
Ally chapter 12 . 9/17/2012
This is the fifth time I've read up to the current chapter of Dare and I absolutely love it! I'm so curious about the next chapter, and I'm attempting to be patient. Your writing is flawless. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/10/2012
I loooove this! St. Berry St. Berry St. Berry!
ilikescreamobutimnotemo chapter 12 . 9/8/2012