Reviews for Invisible
irishnlove2shop chapter 1 . 2/26
LOVED it, and her power.
sassystewart chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
WOW JUST WOW
lesuse chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Loved this story!
Roonie chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
This was incredible, but I can't ever remember being so disappointed that something was a one-shot and not made into an extended story. Seriously, I am just SO bummed.
Jaygm chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Good story!
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
The other day I was telling a friend how hard it's been to find a well written story on ffn since so many of the best have gone and taken their stories with them. I am so happy I read this o/s and realize that maybe there is a new generation of authors who will fulfill the emptiness left behind.

I wish I could remember where I saw this rec'd so they could be thanked. This is a nicely written story and it made me cry in one spot. I hope you continue writing! Thank you for sharing your imagination and this story. ;)
shaz308 chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Interesting twist on New Moon and her gift. Looking forward to reading more of your work, rec'd by Bookishqua, writer of Unbecoming one of my favourite fics to date. Thanks for your story.
GinnyW 31 chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
This was so angsty. Definitely hard to read, but I enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing.
2loveybunnies chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Ugh, I was so nervous there for a moment! I was afraid that something was going to happen and they would not reach that final realization! Thank God!

Of course I would love to read more, but I totally understand that you want to explore new ideas and I can't wait to read what you write!
ladylibre chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Well...that was amazing and suspenseful and CRUEL. How could you write something so good as a one-shot? That just doesn't seem right! Great story, but I'm kinda bummed about the one-shot thing. Okay, INCREDIBLY bummed :(
Yodes chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Really liked this.
pnkats chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
That was great and a hea to boot. Thanks
Debbie White chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
great story! it would good to do another chapter! but great job! :)
Neilieanna chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Wow, I really like this! I know you said it was one shot, but it would be a good story *wink wink nudge nudge* uhhhh, good job!
roxiegirl chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Thanks! Loved it. I love angst! Mwah!