Reviews for Babe
Raisaeol chapter 1 . 1/26
Interesting
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
This was absolutely adorable. A wonderful mix of emotion, sweetness, and off-beat characterization. Very well done!
gonzoooo chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Lovely interaction between the two. One thing though, you write that sheldon is asexual and yet he is aroused by amys body and dreams of her, and I quote he looked at her with 'LUST.' this is a very heterosexual quality to give to an asexual man. Having a close friend who identifies as asexual, and from my understanding and experience, the way you
write sheldon is NOT so. I get that he would perform sexual favours for amy so she wouldn't leave and I know those who identify as asexual CAN be sexual, but in this context it doesn't make sense. He is clearly aroused by amy. Maybe it woul be more accurate if sheldon was amysexual because clearly he 'loves' and finds himself attracted to her (for her mind and body). Other than that discrepencey, you are a talented writer and I hope you writing for shamy.
pisquenta chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
hahh you had me at squishy breasts
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Omg! That was soooooo romantic! I almost cried it was so beautiful! If they put that in the show the rating would go through the freaking roof! That was amazing! Great job!
M - Giih chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
I love it!
Memma546 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
cute. Im a shenny fan but i find shamy cute too.
totalqt16 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
N'aww! This was incredible.
steffiegee chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
OMG i love this! and your "free-boobing it" made me laugh so freaking hard! :D
Rockyele chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
First of all, let me fangirl a little:

I love, love, love all your Shamystories and I love you for writing them!, seriously, thanks! you have a very special way of portraying them, putting them in "unlikely" situations (wich means, something we would hardly see in the actual show) and somehow you manage to capture their scence.

I just signed up to FF, and one of the main reasons was just to have the chance to review your stories and tell you how much I enjoy them.

Now I have to go and review each one of them, later I'll be back here to write a proper review, specifically for "Babe"

Please, please, keep writing!
Ori chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Your Sheldon is starting to get too soft in my opinion. I can't imagine him dreaming about wedding rings and such.

Don't get me wrong, you are still a great writer. But I just feel Sheldon at least is starting to get a bit OC in this series.
rubyanjel chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
I was eating while I was reading this and I choked on most parts. Don't take it wrong, your story was the bomb! I am just really animated and so taken in that I would have reactions that are considered exaggerated.

I really love this. I really do. I just love how Sheldon admits that little by little, he's succumbing to his basal needs and that he wants their love "to grow".

I am loving the pace this series is taking right now. The other series you have is just as awesome, but it ended up a bit sad and I hope that one could use a little "lighting-up" so they could have more hanky-panky there.

Here, I love how they express their affection to each other. I guess this is the closest to canon when it comes to the story and character development. I can actually hear the lines being spoken with their own voices and intonations.

Hoping to read more! I won't be requesting you to add more fluff to your future stories nor more foreplay. Both options are good too. ;) It's your choice, since you make some of the Best Shamy fics around. I'm satisfied enough that you've written plenty of stories about them, and glad that they're all wonderful stories.
UnderxGravity chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
"Bestie, we're about to see how many bodies we can stack in the back seat of your car."

HAHAHA! Please, please keep writing as long as you feel inspired to do so. Sheldon's like of that simple word of affection, "Babe", gives me a little hope that at least something small is possible of him as well, since he seems to be slowly "getting" reciprocation. Although I imagine he'd take some time to read up on the most and least effective first. But I can imagine a "hun" from him, just because of his Texan upbringing.

You know, how they are right now, it's admittedly adorable. I don't care if they have sex, they make it work. And it means so much that Amy respects his limits, but that Sheldon is willing to compromise with her.

The way he was talking about the island with her and everything, it was a romantic side to Sheldon that I imagine is very precious to Amy. I mean he was under quarantine for a while so it's natural his need for affection would rise, but... an unexpected but realistic fantasy for him. And yeah, I don't think he minds his shirt on him, ha! Or off... *giggle*. Again, you don't see the building up of sexual frustration mixed with growing affection for another person these days. Taking it slow, to savor every step. To build up to it, it makes every moment more than it is, more surprising and wonderful.

Now I stop, because I'm in that darn romantic mood. All I have is my cat, who is trying to cuddle up to me xD.
hybridphoenix chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
While I thought Sheldon rhapsodizing about the ring was a little excessive, I liked the way how you characterized Sheldon's unconventional romantic manner in "We married, but only for tax reasons," he continued dreamily. "Our commitment to each other is already well-established in written contract. You wanted me to wear a ring, but I don't like things on my hands, so we were discussing codpieces." I look forward to more Shamy!
Chylea3784 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011