Reviews for The lord of Elements
Wolfone10 chapter 10 . 2/20/2013
Wait?... I thought you had Kisame get stabbed in the spine with a kunai.. Hard enough to crunch.. Believe me, he isn't going ANYWHERE... EVER, let alone RUNNING from ANBU... You've paralyzed him... Like as in NO MOVEMENT ever... See?

"ducked under Kisame's swing facing back to back with man. He stabbed his kunai deep into the man's spine hearing a satisfying crunch and a soft thump when Kisame fell..."

Instant PERMANENT hospital bed patient or wheelchair jockey.
Wolfone10 chapter 4 . 2/20/2013
I kinda like this story, I don't really know why you picked the fourth, nobody that uses the Shiki Fuin (reaper death seal), CAN be summoned with the impure world resurrection jutsu because they're NOT technically ALL dead.. They got their souls EATEN... Should have went with the first or second... It's not a biggie thing but it's listed right in the description of BOTH jutsus... Yeah that means all that screaming about "don't let him complete the jutsu" and throwing kuai at the third coffin was completely pointless because it wouldn't have worked anyway.. Oh well minor point...
TJIT98 chapter 5 . 5/29/2012
Jeez, why is everybody being a bunch of dicks. My gosh. One person commenting on spelling is enough, I don't think the guy needs 10'000 people commenting on this shit. Compare this to the YouTube comment section, and this is Shakespeare. (-_-)
THE 7TH DEMON OF RAZGRIZ chapter 10 . 3/3/2012
Hey this is dude26 got an account so the there's a face to my reviews from now on
Dude 26 chapter 10 . 3/2/2012
I read your reviews some are trying to help you your story is good but you need to work on the grammer I have problems with it to but take the advice I haven't been on the Internet as much as i used to because i don't have as much time as I use to with work and all but come spring I will try to make the story it will be a naruto in resident evil my grammer isn't top notch but hey the site could help me with that and try not to take critic's so badly use those to help you I will be looking at your reviews for a response
LoveForUzumaki chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
LMAO!

Calm down there lil bit; don't wet yourself again.

I was simply pointing out that I agree with the majority of reviewers; you really seem to have difficulty grasping the most basic and simple of fundamentals of writing.

It's not like people haven't tried to help you. I read one review whare a person even listed many of yuour mistakes and offered corrections. Did you actually accept their help? Nope.

Did you accept the help of the person who suggested you move to a better WP other than Notepad? Nope.

All you have done is self-review to insult them for simply trying to help you become a better writer. All the while you cry about not getting criticism when criticism is all you have been getting.

Guess what, that definition of criticism that you went nuts over was spot on. Criticism primarily revolves around pointing out a problem. In this case, the problem is your lack of basic grammar skills. It doesn't matter if you want to accept that criticism, it doesn't change it from being a fact.

I feel sorry for you. You are too immature and foolish to accept help when it is offered and needed. I won't be back. This story isn't worth my time and neather are you.

Frankly, there are much better writers on this site that actually earn their respect. I'll focus on them and you can continue to play with yourself.

You are right, idiots aren't welcomed and you most certainly are not welcomed.
peac in war chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
LoveForUzumaki there is not ONE Thing they written about my story was constructive ctirisim Minus "Minato Namikaze Uzamaki". I read ALL of my reviews so I know. And for me replying to reviews its just me interacting with other people... So im gonna keep writting what im writing the way i want to

Idiots are not welcomed.
LoveForUzumaki chapter 10 . 2/14/2012
I read your chapters and I read the reviews. IMHO the vast majority of the REAL reviews (I do believe you self reviewed quite a bit) are correct - this is a very poorly written story. There are just too many grammar as well as plot mistakes and your attitude that these mistkaes don't matter is ignorant at best.

I simply can't imagine a good enough excuse for such a poorly written story.

Seems you should have listened to the reviewers who tried to offer you help and corrections; they seem to have a better education than you do.
peac in war chapter 10 . 2/14/2012
Well isnt that a warming comment. -_- You are either someonelse that goes to great lengths to "try" to ruin peoples day or your that same guy that's been commenting good things about the story. So either way you need to get that problem taking care of. Ill pray for you though. lol
johnjohn chapter 10 . 2/13/2012
What a surprise, another crap chapter from a moron who can't even spell their screenname correctly.

These other reviewers are 100% correct about you. You can't spell, you can't form a decent story, and you can't seem to rank above tapeworm on the evolutionary scale.

Thanks for the laughs. Your pathetic life is worth a chuckle and nothing more.
johnjohn chapter 10 . 2/12/2012
another interesting story and more jack asses reviewing damn they are more annoying then sakura. anyways naruto mask is off i wonder if that guy is going to hurt naruto now.
crazywolf1991 chapter 9 . 2/12/2012
Lol good story I look forward to the next chapter also on these hater don't listen to them most of them don't have stories and most don't write decent ones
Minato Namikaze Uzamaki chapter 9 . 2/11/2012
Like your story :)

Unfortunately, I have to agree with the other reviewers. This story has many spelling and grammar errors. It gets confusing when reading the story, and you keep spelling Konoha wrong. When making chapters please have it be relate to the plot because it is difficult to see where this story is going, plot wise.

I like the story, such as the unique concept of having Naruto wear a mask. Some parts of the story are great but it needs more detail, so that we can comprehend where you are heading with the overall storyline.
Etrighon8 chapter 9 . 2/11/2012
Nothing about this story stands out in any way.

It's just nine chapters of stale popcorn and old butter at the B-movie showing.

The story has no personality at all.
JumpinJackFlash chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
Sorry, two chapters were all I could stomach. I've read some bad fics on this site but boy, yours takes first place on eye sores.

I'm guessing you are writing this as a project for your special education class?